It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Draconian: death come near me
Silver Mt Zion - He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Still Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms
Avantasia: State of Matter
Analogik - Kaptajn Bim :D
Post edited January 13, 2012 by Leroux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGxvnF91smI

Rig'n'Roll soundtrack :D
Blawan - Peaches (Melting Flesh)
Whiteblade999: Avantasia: State of Matter
This
The Audience is Listening - Steve Vai
Thanks for sharing Leroux, that is awesome music! Instabuy :D
Safe in Arms, from The Scarlet Furies. One of the songs from the Gray Matter OST.
Floydinizer: Thanks for sharing Leroux, that is awesome music! Instabuy :D
You're welcome! :)

I admit I actually just discovered Analogik because they did the soundtrack for "Max & the Magic Marker" which was part of the recent New Year bundle from Indie Royale. And what I forgot to mention is that this track features Bo Marley, so it's a little different than the rest of Analogik's work, but I think both Analogik and Bo Marley are very interesting Danish bands.
B-Complex - Girl With Flower
Mushroom Hunting
Espers' cover of Blue Oyster Cult's "Flaming Telepaths". Looped for over a day now.
Leroux: You're welcome! :)

I admit I actually just discovered Analogik because they did the soundtrack for "Max & the Magic Marker" which was part of the recent New Year bundle from Indie Royale. And what I forgot to mention is that this track features Bo Marley, so it's a little different than the rest of Analogik's work, but I think both Analogik and Bo Marley are very interesting Danish bands.
Hmm I didn't know either of them before hand, and I got a bit confused because of the german lyrics in that song and all the danish song titles, so I thought it was some kind of collaboration between danish and german musicians.
But very interesting music, I'll be on the lookout for them next time I go to a danish music festival.