It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roberttitus: Oh I don't believe in the conspiracy theories.... I do believe that not all of the songs are Micheal.... his family even confirmed it.
I think the family's response to the album's release stems from the fact that they aren't making any money off of it. Michael's brothers immediately started looking for ways to profit off of Michael's death by throwing their vocal's into This Is It and starting a reality TV series, their behaviour has been anything but admirable in the past year. And you've got 3T upset that Michael hasn't recorded anything with them since 1995 and now their careers can't recieve a boost from the recent wave of Michael-mania. The only family members making money off of this project are Michael's kids (the way it should be). I'm not about to start believing anything that Michael's family has to say on the matter.
Pantera - Cemetary Gates
ThermioN: Pantera - Cemetary Gates
A mixture of Apocalyptica, Sinatra, and Journey.
TheCowSaysMoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWEGXb2juvM

Black uhuru \o/

Getting more & more into reggae. If someone got more suggestions, don't hesitate to post them :D
You'll probably like The Wailing Souls
have you taken the almost unavoidable step towards Dub?
Porcupine Tree's Lightbulb Sun.
Nightwish: Wish I had an Angel
Rohan15: A mixture of Apocalyptica, Sinatra, and Journey.
GameRager: Don't....STOP...BE-LIE-VING........do doo doo doo DOO DOO doo, doo doo.
More like this. I like Don't Stop Believing, but it gets old after hearing it for the 500th time.
Coelocanth: Porcupine Tree's Lightbulb Sun.
Fuck yeah! I love that album!

Back to the topic, right now I'm listening to "Heavenly Star" by Genki Rockets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL2od1AF_Cs

I heard it in No More Heroes and now i can't stop listening to it.
Kaizers Orchestra - Medisin & Psykiatri
Corvus Corax - In Taberna

Crazy Germans, awesome music. If you haven't heard them, do so. Virama, unfortunately, cannot hear them, so they'll have to go see them instead.
Post edited January 06, 2011 by Miaghstir
Hellion - Screams in the Night
Roberttitus: Oh I don't believe in the conspiracy theories.... I do believe that not all of the songs are Michael.... his family even confirmed it.
brendano: I think the family's response to the album's release stems from the fact that they aren't making any money off of it. Michael's brothers immediately started looking for ways to profit off of Michael's death by throwing their vocal's into This Is It and starting a reality TV series, their behaviour has been anything but admirable in the past year. And you've got 3T upset that Michael hasn't recorded anything with them since 1995 and now their careers can't recieve a boost from the recent wave of Michael-mania. The only family members making money off of this project are Michael's kids (the way it should be). I'm not about to start believing anything that Michael's family has to say on the matter.
I'm more refering to Janet & There mom (although his brothers do agree).

They confirmed that 6 of the songs were in fact micheal

Hold My Hand
Hollywood Tonight
Best of Joy
(I Can't Make It) Another Day
Behind the Mask
Much Too Soon

So it isn't like they were saying that the whole thing is fake in a PR move..... they ackknowledged that it was at least partially a Michael album. They are just pissed that they were trying to pass off an obvious imposter (it really isn't that hard to tell that the voice isn't Michael's.... & I'm not the only one who thinks that way.... you should see the insane number of MJ fans who are saying the same thing... & this isn't some wacko conspiracy theory either, they are just pissed that the songs sound nothing like Michael).
Post edited January 06, 2011 by Roberttitus
The Beatles - The Inner Light
Roberttitus: They confirmed that 6 of the songs were in fact micheal

Hold My Hand
Hollywood Tonight
Best of Joy
(I Can't Make It) Another Day
Behind the Mask
Much Too Soon

So it isn't like they were saying that the whole thing is fake in a PR move..... they ackknowledged that it was at least partially a Michael album. They are just pissed that they were trying to pass off an obvious imposter (it really isn't that hard to tell that the voice isn't Michael's.... & I'm not the only one who thinks that way.... you should see the insane number of MJ fans who are saying the same thing... & this isn't some wacko conspiracy theory either, they are just pissed that the songs sound nothing like Michael).
What about (I Like) The Way You Love Me? Michael released that himself in 2004 on The Ultimate Collection box set when he was alive (disc 4). It's simply being re-released now with a new mix. And everybody knew that Michael and 50 Cent were collaborating on a song as early as 2007, how could Monster be a fake? I think any discrepancy in the vocals that fans may think they are hearing is coming from the fact that some serious albeit subtle auto-tuning came into play to make Michael's vocals work with the new instrumentals that were created recently. Even if it's only really noticable in Hollywood Tonight, T. Riley had to use auto-tuning software for all the tracks.

Michael recorded more than 100 songs (literally, the list of unused tracks for Invincible is crazy) for each of his albums only to pick 9-16 of them for the final product. And in the past decade he has canceled more than one album before release. The idea that there wouldn't be enough songs in his vault to create another CD after his death seems a little absurd to me. Plus, like any good Michael Jackson album, the songs touch on those classic subjects that he's been singing about since 1982. Innocent love ballads, the evils of Hollywood, the human condition, being betrayed by someone you love, the paparazzi... his writing is on full display here.

That being said, nothing is impossible dude. Sony could be pulling a fast one on me. All I know is that when I listen to the album, it's Michael. His voice is delicate, yet masculine and I've never heard it duplicated successfully by anyone, it is unique.