It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Clare Daly Latest Top 7 Contributions in the EU.
Mjauv: Just check Scotts wikipedia page.
viperfdl: Wikipedia? I see.
...or you could just use Google to look up the sources yourself but my guess is you won't. Much easier to keep the charade up that way.
Ingrid Michaelson - Wonderful Unknown (feat. Greg Laswell)

Takashi_Hafuza: かめりあ (Camellia) ft . ななひら (Nanahira) - GOIN'!

Yeah, I'm listening to super kawaii J-Core song rn
Hey, no one's judging haha. If it's good, it's good.
Post edited October 22, 2022 by Vinry_.
Vinry_.: Hey, no one's judging haha. If it's good, it's good.
I know, I know. I just weird listening to music I hate at past. Guilty pleasure
But yeah, my music taste improved a lot lately
Agony Main Theme (HQ) - Amiga

Edits:
Tim Wright - Agony (Main Theme)

Chris Huelsbeck - Apidya Credits (for Piano)
Post edited October 22, 2022 by viperfdl
Unsere ruhige Rueckkehr zu Technic: Sembo® 911 & Kehrmaschine - 8505 & 73500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1kFMfeWhoE&list=RDMMI1kFMfeWhoE&start_radio=1
Been listening to the Bloodstained soundtrack a bit lately. While there are some tracks I can't listen to (electric guitar), there are some really nice tracks that don't use that instrument. My favorite track is Holy Wisdom; the fact that the composer did her thesis on Bach is particularly evident in this particular number.
My collection of 80s hair bands on retail CDs.
Severed Heads - Petrol (Living Museum version)
The Manhattans Kiss and Say Goodbye
I'm going through a minor weeb phase right now but man, I'm hooked on Band-Maid. Not particularly a fan of gimmicky bands but they don't feel like they're relying on their gimmick. They're competent musicians with great music and thus the gimmick actually makes it more enjoyable, rather than feeling like a crutch (which is a complaint I have toward similar bands like Babymetal).
Cacola - Amy Rose

Great Mashup/Dance-pop album
Calendar girl-Neil Sedaka
Started to listen to a lot of punk and metal bands that I used to when I was a teenager, mainly Judas Priest, Ramones, Linkin Park, Sum 41, The Rasmus, Guns N' Roses (though that's more hard rock, I guess), and the list goes on.