It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jon Everist - Horn and Ivory, from ShadowRun Dragonfall OST

Half depressing, half soothing.
Post edited February 07, 2022 by Yakkuz
Ghostly Kisses - The City Holds My Heart
An absolute masterpiece.
I like all the soundtracks and the games themselves.
This particular soundtrack is included with the game. If anyone's interested, a copy of Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut is available in the community giveaway thread.
EVE Online DJ set at Fagradalsfjall Volcano

One of the best game soundtracks ever made in my opinion, if you like ambient/synth music.
Post edited February 08, 2022 by Arundir
KISS - "Destroyer"
Bomba Estéreo - Vive Bacano
Firebreather: Dwell in the Fog. Too bad the instruments are overpowering the voice a little bit too much.
ChocQuibTown - Invencible
Pilotpriest - Land Of Confusion
Alegría de vivir
By Ray Heredia, and here with Alejandro Sanz in 2016. Strong flamenco influence.
Daniel Melingo also recorded a version of the song.. Different in style, more mellow, but good nonetheless.
Ice_Mage: I like all the soundtracks and the games themselves.
This particular soundtrack is included with the game. If anyone's interested, a copy of Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut is available in the community giveaway thread.
Really loved them too. Dragonfall and HK a bit more than Returns.

Invocation Array - Catalyst

A band which , by the way, I discovered playing a Shadowrun mod by Cirion: CalFree in Chains. Quite a pleasant experience, I must say.
Noel Gallagher - Alone On The Rope (Live)
Ramones - "Anthology"
The Alan Parsons Project - Prime Time
Die Einsamen Stinktiere - "Mephites"