It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wild Nothing - My Angel Lonely
Pink Martini - Sympathique
AlKim: Anneke van Giersbergen - I Saw A Car

Still listening to this album. Still loving it.
Cambrey: I was listening to some The Gathering not too long ago. Then I found out about her new style. She's pretty talented. And still beautiful too.
I'm really impressed by her versatility and the fact that she writes her own songs. And yeah, while looks don't matter for singers (I found her music way before her picture, plus Geddy Lee is hardly a looker and everyone laughed at Susan Boyle at first), I'd be pretty pleased if I aged equally well.

So I thought I'd have a go at a Finnish band for a change, and preferably one that I didn't know particularly well. I semi-randomly picked Amorphis, and well, guess who I ran into again. I'd heard this song on the radio earlier, liked it and didn't realise it was her all along.
AlKim: So I thought I'd have a go at a Finnish band for a change, and preferably one that I didn't know particularly well. I semi-randomly picked Amorphis, and well, guess who I ran into again. I'd heard this song on the radio earlier, liked it and didn't realise it was her all along.
If i may suggest my favourite Finnish band Von Hertzen Brothers. Seen them live back in 2011. opening up for Pain of Salvation and they were fantastic! They mostly played songs from their best albums - Approach (2006) and Love Remains the Same (2008), as well as Stars Aligned (2011) promoting it. Felt weird i was the only one in the audience that knew all the lyrics, hah! After the gig i've talked a bit with them and took few pictures, they seemed very friendly and kind lads.
AlKim: So I thought I'd have a go at a Finnish band for a change, and preferably one that I didn't know particularly well. I semi-randomly picked Amorphis, and well, guess who I ran into again. I'd heard this song on the radio earlier, liked it and didn't realise it was her all along.
PainOfSalvation: If i may suggest my favourite Finnish band Von Hertzen Brothers. Seen them live back in 2011. opening up for Pain of Salvation and they were fantastic! They mostly played songs from their best albums - Approach (2006) and Love Remains the Same (2008), as well as Stars Aligned (2011) promoting it. Felt weird i was the only one in the audience that knew all the lyrics, hah! After the gig i've talked a bit with them and took few pictures, they seemed very friendly and kind lads.
I'm vaguely aware of them. A couple of songs (good ones) play pretty regularly on the radio, and they've even received an international award or two. That's about the extent of my familiarity though, so I think that should be something to address. Good shout :)
London Philharmonic Orchestra - Korobeiniki
Inanda1 playing Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition on twitch
Before We Leave Soundtrack

composer: Benedict Nichols
AlKim: and well, guess who I ran into again. I'd heard this song on the radio earlier, liked it and didn't realise it was her all along.
That's funny.
le_chevalier: Before We Leave Soundtrack

composer: Benedict Nichols
I listened a bit into it and it sounds peaceful and relaxing.

@topic
The Trooper And The Maid
viperfdl: I listened a bit into it and it sounds peaceful and relaxing.
Indeed. That's why I like it.
Mutant Chronicles lore

I like it more than Warhammer 40k for some reason...might be steampunk vibe
Post edited August 19, 2021 by Arundir
Wild Nothing - A Dancing Shell
Robert Parker - Sonya's Limo from the Road 96 soundtrack.
Le Mato - No Tomorrow