It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 78% off the entire series on GOG.com!

This week on GOG.com we're highlighting the definitive cult puzzle series for our dedicated puzzle gamers. A bundle of six games at 78% off when you buy them all at once, or you can get each one individually at -60%. It's <span class="bold">Weekly Staff Picks: The DRODening</span>

DROD 1+2+3 are a combined pack of the first three games released in the series: The City Beneath, Journey to Rooted Hold, and King Dugan's Dungeon. The three games include 25 sprawling levels with over 350 custom designed rooms to discover in each! If you're just looking to get started with the series, DROD 4: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder was designed to ease you into the world with a more forgiving level design, a smooth learning curve , and an integrated online hint system. You can then continue the story in Drod: The Second Sky, but good luck - there is a massive 500 puzzle rooms between you and victory. Finally, you can also try an RPG twist on the DROD universe with DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale, a game that combines all the familiar puzzling elements with upgrades, loot, and duels.

<span class="bold">The DRODening</span> is taking over GOG.com this week as we collectively scratch our heads over these brilliantly tough puzzlers. The promo will last for the next 72 hours, until Thursday, March 12, at 4:59 AM GMT.
eiii: Flash is really annoying. I've limited storage to 1 MB and although it only has used 10 kB so far it's all the time requesting unlimited storage again.
Edit: Don't do this. It looks like that checkbox also locks the value at zero.

Does the Linux version of Flash have a "Never Ask Again" box on that tab like the Windows one?

Post edited March 10, 2015 by Tuttle
eiii: Flash is really annoying. I've limited storage to 1 MB and although it only has used 10 kB so far it's all the time requesting unlimited storage again.
Tuttle: Edit: Don't do this. It looks like that checkbox also locks the value at zero.

Does the Linux version of Flash have a "Never Ask Again" box on that tab like the Windows one?

Exactly. :) Just crap! Although you have "options" to limit the storage to a certain value you can't actually use them as flash asks you again and again, regardless if it has reached the limit or not. You only have two options to set permanently, either no storage or unlimited storage. Not sure what's on fault here, the flash game or the flash engine.
Meh, Paypal still jammed and I forgot to bring my random reader. :'( Oh well, I hope they'll be on sale some time again.
be cool if weekly sale lasts an entire week -_-
don't have much money left after insomnia, I'm hopefull the complete series will be $9.99 some time again, in the future.
gbaz69: be cool if weekly sale lasts an entire week -_-
don't have much money left after insomnia, I'm hopefull the complete series will be $9.99 some time again, in the future.
I was thinking the same thing. I completely forgot about this sale until now and just went to make my purchase and it's gone. The "weekly" sale should at least last until the Weekend Sale begins... 78% off is almost always an instabuy for me. :(