It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off Divinity: Dragon Commander, Syberia 1+2, Arcanum, 80 Days, and more!

Hydraulic contraptions that defy science. Hulking machines coming out of thick air, pneumatic tubes attached to their limbs. A touch of mystical power holding all these incredible creations together. Drenched in barely unattainable retro-futuristic technology and galvanized with magic, these <span class="bold">Steampunk Stories</span> never fail to fascinate, inspire, or challenge us. And the up to 80% discounts are the final ingredient that keeps this powder keg of cogs, scrolls, and unstable valves going.

Lead your troops, organize your war campaign, negotiate politics with colorful characters, and swoop into the battlefield as a shapeshifting Dragon Commander. A truly divine blend of RTS, RPG, and action, sprinkled with a healthy dose of oddball charm.

The arctic temperatures of Syberia can never hope to freeze the warm heart of these magical adventures. Keep your hankies close as you join Kate Walker in a dreamlike journey, following the footsteps of an enigmatic inventor of automatons.

Jules Verne would surely be proud of 80 Days, this innovative blend of strategy and interactive fiction that retells the definitive globe-trotting tale in the most fun and addictive manner available to us since 1872.

Blow off some steam and enter this semi-imaginary age full of <span class="bold">Steampunk Stories</span>. Its engine runs on up to 80% discounts and the wagons are full of prestigious passengers like Arcanum, the Deponia trilogy, Sir, You are Being Hunted, The Swindle, and more.
The promo will end May 13, 9:59 AM UTC.
IronArcturus: Have you played that Dragon Commander game? Is that one any good?
vanchann: I've played Divinity Dragon Commander, but I haven't finished it yet. I plan to finish it some day though!

I don't know how to describe it exactly! I think that RTS fits best as its main genre, but the game is not just that.
It does too many things and the implementation is at a good level. This game's problem is that it doesn't excel in any specific element.
Thanks for the info!
omega64: Seems like GOG might be missing an update.
Grargar: Is that really the case? Last update on Steam was added in June 2015 (mod support) and GOG received that update half a year ago.
I did say might be. :P
If it's here I'll gladly admit I was wrong.

Seems like even with that update it's not perfect though.
Post edited May 09, 2016 by omega64
hmm..I should pick both Syberia games or 80 Days but I'm a bit broke after recent promos ..so I'll skip this one.
Impaler26: Do yourself a favor and stay away from The Chaos Engine. It's a horribly emulated Amiga version with bugs and ridiculously high system requirements.
"Quad Core CPU recommended", really?

I had not even checked the system requirements, thinking this is an old DOS(box) game.

So this is a Windows game. Has anyone tested it under Wine?
Impaler26: Do yourself a favor and stay away from The Chaos Engine. It's a horribly emulated Amiga version with bugs and ridiculously high system requirements.
eiii: "Quad Core CPU recommended", really?

I had not even checked the system requirements, thinking this is an old DOS(box) game.

So this is a Windows game. Has anyone tested it under Wine?
I didn't write anything about The Chaos Engine earlier, as I own it on Humble Bundle (DRM-free) and not on GOG.

I don't know if Wine works, but the game runs natively on Linux. The Linux version is just missing from GOG and it's quite some time since its release.

The system I used was over 10 years old based on an Athlon 4200X2 on Linux Mint. Obviously a quad-core CPU is not necessary.

Maybe it's better to wait for the Linux version to come here (I'm not sure it ever will) or buy the game elsewhere (really sorry for this GOG).
Attachments:
Post edited May 10, 2016 by vanchann
I was thinking about Windforge as I usually do when it comes up on sale... It's dropped in price on Steam to $9.99. I guess that's solved for now.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by ZaineH
No Sunless Sea? That seems to fit right in with this promo.