It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off Race the Sun, Pixeljunk Shooter, Raiden 3 & 4, Bombshell, and more!

Come with me and keep the pace/ don't look back, let's win the race!
Do you feel the need to go fast? Or the need to see the world through a blur of colorful destruction? To reach your destination untouched by your enemies or the constraints of gravity? Then you must keep a <span class="bold">Furious Pace</span>, friend! Try to catch these fast-moving games, going for up to 90% off, and embrace your inner need for speed and frenetic fighting.

Go deep underground and rescue the trapped scientists before it's too late. Action, adventure, and caverns full of hazardous materials await your brave spaceship but you can always enlist a Pixeljunk Shooter friend to help you survive this perilous mission.

She is pissed, she is well-armed, she is surrounded by ugly, smelly aliens. Shelly Bombshell Harrison doesn't mess around, but she will create a mess around her as she blasts, guts, and pounds the alien hordes into a pulp.

Solar energy is your lifeline, speed fuels your adrenaline, your maneuvers make you look sublime. Reach impossible speeds as you Race the Sun in procedurally-generated planets full of powerups, challenges, and minimalistic beauty.

Break the speed limits, hit fast, and make the most out of the time you have left. When it's all happening at such a <span class="bold">Furious Pace</span>, every split second counts, so don't dally with your choices - pick your favorites among these fast games fast: Crimzon Clover, Dyad, Raiden 3 & 4! The promo will last until July 8, 9:59 AM UTC.
CharlesGrey: If you just bought it during the current promo, isn't it too early for any kind of "review"? How much time did you spend with it? And it may be worth waiting for the next major patch, before you continue playing.
Steely_Gaze: And sorry if I'm coming across as blunt. I just wanted to throw my nickel's worth into the tally for other people to consider, especially since there seemed a lot of debate as to whether Bombshell was worth it.
Well I found your comments helpful - thank you. Based on the reviews I have read, YouTube videos and comments here I have decided to pass on buying the game for now. I'll wait to see feedback from the v1.3 patch if/when it is released and a later sale before considering this game again.
-snip-
Post edited July 06, 2016 by huppumies
I bought Bombshell, been liking the soundtrack, then discovered the artist for it did this. :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WktBkffgEm8