It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Killing gangsters and aliens for fun and profit… THAT will be the title of your upcoming autobiography after you adventure into our weekly sale, dedicated to 2K games!

Thirsty for tears and gunpowder? Give a shot to Mafia (-33%), Mafia II (-80%) and Mafia III (-75%). Tommyguns and alligators are a match made in heaven. Who knew.

It takes muscles to dominate New Bordeaux, but it takes neurones to build empires! In Sid Meier's Civilization IV (-75%), explore, expand, exploit and exterminate your way into becoming the dominante civilisation.

Finally, get your hands on the X-COM franchise (up to 80% off) to give your tactical skills a stress-test, or become the space engineer you always wanted to be in Kerbal Space Program (-50%).

The 2K sale ends on May 20th, 10PM UTC.
Spec Ops the line has great addition to 2K catalogue on GOG still hope to see Civ V Complete, Xcom 2 Collection, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands GOTY Enhanced and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection someday on GOG
Post edited May 13, 2019 by Mister6ame
Bought Spec Ops The Line today, now I need XCOM2 and Bioshock Infinite! :)
Galactic Civilizations III is on sale at stinky-steam. Would be nice to have it on sale here as well. :|
Be nice if GOG could Rockstar titles here too, at least old single-player-focused ones. Max Payne 1 has nearly 20k votes.
GameRager: Anyone else find it odd/funny that Mafia 2 is cheaper than Mafia 1? o.0
It is kinda odd...but not really.
Mafia is way better than its sequel IMHO. So it makes sense 2K wants to charge more for a better game.
GameRager: Anyone else find it odd/funny that Mafia 2 is cheaper than Mafia 1? o.0
Very considering 2K were too cheap to renew the music license when they brought it back so cut a whole bunch of the soundtrack out of the game.
Quite honestly if all they were going to do was strip out the soundtrack why they had to take it off sale for so many years in the first place seems pretty stupid!
Andrey82: Bought Spec Ops The Line today, now I need XCOM2 and Bioshock Infinite! :)
I'd settle for them releasing the linuxx version of XCOM1 or better yet patching in LAN multiplayer support.

Civ as far as I can remember had LAN support so why they skipped it on XCOM1 is beyond me.
Post edited May 15, 2019 by Mark-Mark
I dunno why 2K can't drop Mafia 1 to at least -50%, that's still ~$7.50.
Mark-Mark: Very considering 2K were too cheap to renew the music license when they brought it back so cut a whole bunch of the soundtrack out of the game.
Well, there were one cut from Mafia 1 - after some time after release was cut licensed soundtracks. Mafia 2 got two cuts - one after the beta (in released version some soundtracks were missing) and after some time after release like Mafia 1. But they all can be restored with mods. :)
Mark-Mark: Very considering 2K were too cheap to renew the music license when they brought it back so cut a whole bunch of the soundtrack out of the game.
Quite honestly if all they were going to do was strip out the soundtrack why they had to take it off sale for so many years in the first place seems pretty stupid!
They cut out the music just like with Quake 1/2 on GOG? That sucks. :\

I guess if I end up buying it someday i'll have to get a scurvied edition alongside it to be able to enjoy the game as the devs intended.
Andrey82: Well, there were one cut from Mafia 1 - after some time after release was cut licensed soundtracks. Mafia 2 got two cuts - one after the beta (in released version some soundtracks were missing) and after some time after release like Mafia 1. But they all can be restored with mods. :)
For older games I always compare them to the physical release. 2K are class-holes when it comes to licensing of music.... with several GTA games on steam they just cut songs out of it even for customers who had it there when they bought it and legally have the rights to retain it.

2K treat everyone as if grandfathered rights don't exist, it isn't because they couldn't do it on steam it was due to the fact they couldn't be bothered to & as a publisher don't really care how their customers are treated.

Every time I pick up a Faraxis game, I think to myself 'these guys deserve a better publisher'
GameRager: They cut out the music just like with Quake 1/2 on GOG? That sucks. :\

I guess if I end up buying it someday i'll have to get a scurvied edition alongside it to be able to enjoy the game as the devs intended.
You can add the music back in - https://www.gog.com/forum/mafia/tutorial_how_to_restore_the_original_music
GameRager: They cut out the music just like with Quake 1/2 on GOG? That sucks. :\

tfishell: You can add the music back in - https://www.gog.com/forum/mafia/tutorial_how_to_restore_the_original_music
That's fine. but some(not me but some) dislike companies doing this sort of thing(the IP holders I mean). You'd think the original/new IP holders would've negotiated lifetime music rights. :\