It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make money, not war.

UPDATE: The enterprising capitalist must first study the past in order to conquer the challenges of the future! To that end, the Caesar series, Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom, Zeus, and Pharaoh have been added to our Tycoon Academy sale. That's a history lesson you don't wanna miss!

Button up, people, school is in session! If you want to make money and tame the insatiable beast of capitalism, this is where you start: by attending our Tycoon Academy sale, where classes are now up to -85% off. For a complete education, you should also consider purchasing Mad Games Tycoon and Startup Company, which were added to our curriculum today.

Get the fundamentals of your craft down with Capitalism Plus and Capitalism 2 and then continue your training with the Railroad Tycoon and RollerCoaster Tycoon series before moving into the big SimCity. Once there, plenty of entrepreneurial opportunities will arise, like Project Highrise, Cities in Motion, or Theme Hospital. Just keep your eyes open and stick to your strategy.

Tired of the big city life? Retire to the Tropico islands and teach the locals how politics can be turned into a business if you're smart or ruthless enough. And El Presidente is both.

Tycoon Academy sale will last until January 29, 11 PM UTC.
So - here it is!
And the Caesar Series?
Promo banner is misleading
http://images-2.gog.com/7e18c74e973183c668c266da6bf5a57a732dfc4ff072cd21d7a38d9b70ea472e_bundle_tall_340_2x.jpg
As cr0t0 mentioned, there are no Caesar games in the promo.
Post edited January 22, 2018 by InkPanther
What is up this glut of "pretend to be a capitalist pig" games lately?
CAESAR GAMES?????
Always loved playing Airline Tycoon Deluxe...

Until I get all of the gates, max out as many airports as I can, the AIs grab the rest and we're stuck with no way to expand or take each other over.

edit: Really bad typos fixed.
Post edited January 22, 2018 by drmike
drmike: Always loved playing Airline Tycoon Deluxe...

Until I get all of the gates, max out as many airports as I can, the AIs grab the rest and we're stuck with no way to expand or take each other over.

edit: Really bad typos fixed.
I never really heard about that one... Can you tell me a bit more about it ? Is it easy to learn to play ? (I mean the UI : the menus are mysterious for what I can see)
Edit : I finally bought it after watching a bit this, it's pretty nice so far :)
Post edited January 23, 2018 by Splatsch
dlt
Post edited January 23, 2018 by flanner
Th_Th: CAESAR GAMES?????
cr0t0: And the Caesar Series?
InkPanther: Promo banner is misleading
http://images-2.gog.com/7e18c74e973183c668c266da6bf5a57a732dfc4ff072cd21d7a38d9b70ea472e_bundle_tall_340_2x.jpg
As cr0t0 mentioned, there are no Caesar games in the promo.
I'm willing to risk a bet that the Caesar games will be added on Friday to the promo.
cr0t0: And the Caesar Series?
They're in there now.
Splatsch: I never really heard about that one... Can you tell me a bit more about it ? Is it easy to learn to play ? (I mean the UI : the menus are mysterious for what I can see)
Sorry, just saw this. It actually a decent business sim with a humourous interface on top of it. You get stuck after a while though once everything is bought and maxed out.
Post edited January 25, 2018 by drmike
drmike: They're in there now.
At a whooping 35-40% off... :\

But hey, at least they aren't at 0% like Pharaoh and Zeus. :P

EDIT: oops, too late. The latter are 50% off now.
Post edited January 25, 2018 by muntdefems
I know it's Activision, but it's weird that by now the Caesar games aren't at least -50%, especially since I'm guessing 1 and 2 have sold far fewer copies than Emperor Middle Kingdom, and 3 has been here for a LONG time.
I don't understand these prices, but my backlog told me to just wait for better times.
ciemnogrodzianin: I don't understand these prices, but my backlog told me to just wait for better times.
Greedy Activision, too expensive for me.