It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Worth checking out.

UPDATE: But wait, there's more! Children of Zodiarcs, FORCED SHOWDOWN, Capitalism Plus, Seven Kingdoms 2 HD and Restaurant Empire are now also part of the Weekly Sale lineup.

Sometimes games fly under your radar and it's not until someone points them out to you that you realize the severity of your oversight.
We are that someone.
Here are several games that may have escaped your attention, neatly presented in a Weekly Sale with an up to 90% discount slapped on it.

Songbringer, a Zelda-like action-RPG with procedurally generated pixel-art goodness, follows the misadventures of Roq and Jib, as they venture into perilous dungeons to try and conquer the evil they've unwittingly unleashed.

If you're looking for delightful surprises, try Driftmoon, a role-playing adventure full of secrets, magical quests, and whimsical characters, just as they made them in the good ol' days.

The Weekly Sale ends May 14, 10 PM UTC.

Looking for more? Active Media are having their 7th Anniversary today and we're celebrating with a Special Sale, which includes gems like Astabreed, La-Mulana, Momodora and more. Last until May 14, 10 PM UTC.
That info about Sanctuary and Platinum Wine status for Driftmoon make me think of buying both games (both look like quite unique crpgs), but I still hesitate since I'm probably not going to play them anytime soon... :|
Just tell me what to do! ;)
Post edited May 08, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
ciemnogrodzianin: That info about Sanctuary and Platinum Wine status for Driftmoon make me think of buying both games (both look like quite unique crpgs), but I still hesitate since I'm probably not going to play them anytime soon... :|
Just tell me what to do! ;)
Driftmoon is pretty cool. Has a nice story to it. You can tell the developers put a lot into the game experience. Movable game elements! It plays rather easy though, even on the hardest difficulty. It's also shorter than you'd expect from a typical CRPG. Which might be a good thing if you are worried about making time for it.
Is any of these platformers* a rather easy one or has an easy mode? If not, which is the slowest of these games and requires the least reaction and timing?

- Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
- Secret Agent
- Hocus Pocus
- Realms of Chaos

* Realms of Chaos is not tagged as a platformer, but to me it looks like one.
eiii: Is any of these platformers* a rather easy one or has an easy mode? If not, which is the slowest of these games and requires the least reaction and timing?

- Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
- Secret Agent
- Hocus Pocus
- Realms of Chaos

* Realms of Chaos is not tagged as a platformer, but to me it looks like one.
I recall finishing Hocus Pocus. I forget if there are difficulty levels or not, but it was pretty straightforward to beat. I did enjoy it.

I think I started both Cosmo's and Realms of Chaos but ran into some difficulties. Can't recall if it was difficulty or too much trial and error figuring out each level.
RWarehall: I recall finishing Hocus Pocus. I forget if there are difficulty levels or not, but it was pretty straightforward to beat. I did enjoy it.
Thanks! Maybe I give it a try.
ciemnogrodzianin: Just tell me what to do! ;)
Try the demo!:
<i>SanctuaryRPG Classic</i>.
Lemon_Curry: ...
Thanks! But that realized me that in case of $0.7 game money lost is not the real treat ;), so I had watched a few minutes of gameplay from YouTube and decided to give it a try.

In this kind of prices area the real challenge is finding time to play all the games you can afford (: For that reason I'm also postponing Driftmoon purchase. Maybe next time.
i_ni: A rather nice Linux coverage there, thanks!
I only own the Steam version, but I agree. Linux support in general for Dex is pretty good. I've even been able to play it over Steamlink with no issues. I highly recommend playing Dex with a controller actually. Its got really good menu system.
Great price on the 3Drealms platformers.
deleted
Fairfox: gud! peeps didnt seem to appreciate me (/recommendin' it) buuut its a fabby game
i man wut can you even get for just under a dollar

nothin' taht wont shorten your life anyhoohar :/
I'm not entirely certain if the downvotes are in response to your recommendation or your general manner of speaking. I've noticed that a few of your other posts were downvoted for no apparent reason. This leads me to believe that your extremely unique style of speaking may be to what they object. Personally, I've come to understand and quite enjoy your manner of speaking, and I've never cared about what may or may not be thought of me by random people I don't know, so I strongly recommend ignoring them. You do you! Everyone who's been here for any real length of time knows that the rep system is extremely abused, and therefore should be completely disregarded... and we also know you. Enough said. :)
Post edited May 11, 2018 by finkleroy