It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Feel the adrenaline rush! The latest Weekly Sale with discounts as high as 90% off is dedicated to games filled with action and challenges that will make your blood flow faster.

Here are some examples:

Styx: Master of Shadows (-90%) is an infiltration game with RPG elements set in a dark fantasy universe, where you sneak, steal, and assassinate your way through as Goblin Styx.

Crusader: No Remorse (-75%) is an action sci-fi game set in a dystopian future. Become an elite enforcer armed with an impressive arsenal of futuristic weapons.

Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe (-57%) is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat. Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout.

This Weekly Sale on GOG.COM will end on 8th February 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
ciemnogrodzianin: ¿Venetica or Styx?
That depends on what kind of game you want to play. Venetica is more action oriented, it's a lot like the Fable games. Styx is a stealth game where combat is basically a QTE system, but you can really feel like you're the demon in the shadows, hunting for humans. Both games are good.
ciemnogrodzianin: ¿Venetica or Styx?
No idea about Styx, but if you get Venetica, make sure to unplug any controller you have attached if you use the keyboard, otherwise you may find that attacking randomly doesn't work at some point (subtly at first). There are some other bugs as well. Otherwise I personally found it to be a typical RPG with bad writing and the death world mechanic just seemed gimmicky to me. But I much prefer JRPGS personally (less open but more story). The one nice thing IMO was the city that was more elaborate than most RPG cities.
Oh, thanks. After a few tries with Two Worlds I'm not sure if I'm able to play poorly written, schematic aRPG. I don't like jRPGs, but I appreciate good story.
So perhaps Styx, focused on stealth gameplay and without any higher aspirations, is a bit better idea ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, thanks. After a few tries with Two Worlds I'm not sure if I'm able to play poorly written, schematic aRPG. I don't like jRPGs, but I appreciate good story.
So perhaps Styx, focused on stealth gameplay and without any higher aspirations, is a bit better idea ;)
I only played Styx and if you like games where you can ghost the levels, then this game is for you.

The game has a lot of verticality too in its environments. However, some of the levels repeat themselves, but you begin from a different starting point.

You gain new powers as you progress that enables you to be more creative in the way you approach things.

Combat is barebones, and is highly recommended that you avoid it. The game is clearly designed as a stealth experience.
bluethief: ...
Sounds like fun – thanks :)

By the way – the sale's additions:
• $3.59 • -40% • Codename: ICEMAN
• $3.59 • -40% • Throne of Darkness
• $4.79 • -70% • Wizard of Legend
• $4.99 • -50% • SWAT 4: Gold Edition
• $6.49 • -35% • SWAT 3: Tactical Game of the Year Edition
• $6.59 • -67% • GUN