It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a challenge – both your strategic thinking and survival will be put to the test! The latest Weekly Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to fascinating titles from Headup Games. Play true gems like Bridge Constructor (-75%), Dead Age (-90%), and The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters (-66%) before the sale ends on 7th June 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Hmmm... no midweek sale?

However, I see, that some new games has been added to the Now on sale section. Like the Kingdom under fire series.

Yet, these are not from Headup Games. There must be something in the works.
Attachments:
DD & Ji Ji: Those flash deal games are part of the weekly sale .
eiii: Which games were on a flash sale? Did they have a higher discount during the flash sale?
The games were

Trüberbrook
Vambrace: Cold Soul

Flash discount 85%. now only 75% off.
Mortius1: The games were

Trüberbrook
Vambrace: Cold Soul

Flash discount 85%. now only 75% off.
Meh, the two games with the highest discount and Linux support. :/ I hate it when discounts get changed during a sale. And GOG did not even bother to mention it anywhere...

But the discounts have not been changed when the flash sale has ended. I was looking at both of these games and have checked both of them before I was asking my question. They still were at 85% discount at that time. So the discounts must have been changed later on. I guess I can stop thinking about buying them now... GOG, it's not a good idea to make me mad just before one of the biggest sales of the year starts!

Thanks for the info!
Post edited June 04, 2021 by eiii