It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick from a selection of great games to unlock them!

This Week we're mixing things up: not only is there a vast selection of deals up to -85% to choose from, but spending money on them will score you more games for FREE!

There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?

Now which games to buy, then? With so many good choices, that's going to be a tad more challenging, but we're here to help.
Fans of tactical gameplay should look no further than The Banner Saga or Hard West, whose delicious narrative perfectly envelops their crunchy turn-based core. If you prefer building and managing, it's probably a good time to discover the Tropico series, Dungeons 2, Port Royale, or Grand Ages: Medieval. For more out-of-the-box experiences, make sure to check out Oh Sir!...The Insult Simulator, Zombie Night Terror, Pathologic Classic HD, and the fiendishly fun Antihero, among others.

Both the Weekly Sale and the unlockables offer will last until September 18, 4 PM UTC.
All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email.
Some very nice 0% discounts there.
Yup!
Grargar: Some very nice 0% discounts there.
Recent GOG promo are all buggy. No one is 100% correct.

I always wonder why GOG staff can make so many mistakes for so simple task.
I own all three free games. I wonder if they'll upgrade you to the deluxe edition of Kyn (and you pick it) if that happens?
Post edited September 11, 2017 by Getcomposted
high rated
When will we see a GOG promo without any bug or issue? :\

Also...
GOG.com: The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
When will the first "I spent more than $15, where the hell is my free game?!?!?!?!" forum thread pop up? :P
Getcomposted: I own all three free games. I wonder if they'll upgrade you to the deluxe edition of Kyn (and you pick it) if that happens?
No.
Even worst, recent GOG tends to give you nothing or time-limit redeem codes, if you already have those games.
Everything should be fine, maybe there was a small lag between newspost and promo going up.
elcook: Everything should be fine, maybe there was a small lag between newspost and promo going up.
Hard West Collector's Pack is still zero discount.
Getcomposted: I own all three free games. I wonder if they'll upgrade you to the deluxe edition of Kyn (and you pick it) if that happens?
Would like to know too...
elcook: Everything should be fine, maybe there was a small lag between newspost and promo going up.
assassin33: Hard West Collector's Pack is still zero discount.
Are you sure? I see it as discounted.
assassin33: Hard West Collector's Pack is still zero discount.
elcook: Are you sure? I see it as discounted.
It's fixed now.
kbnrylaec: Recent GOG promo are all buggy. No one is 100% correct.

I always wonder why GOG staff can make so many mistakes for so simple task.
Yes, they are only up to 90% correct, and mostly < 60%.
GOG.com: There are three free games to unlock: Choose between , [url=https://www.gog.com/game/tropico_reloaded]Tropico Reloaded, and Breach &amp; Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three.
How does choosing and picking work? Can't find anything...
GOG.com: There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?
EDIT: Aaaah, I see you "fixed" it by removing link from Kyn, (and Tropico Reloaded naturally contains a space in its title). See below on how to post it while keeping the link for Kyn

Guys,
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/multiple_links_in_a_line_workaround

Here is the corrected version:
There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.

Easy, right?
Post edited September 11, 2017 by ZFR