It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Freshly made, with some pulp left in.

In those temperatures, one must take care not to overheat one's PC - especially if it's of the portable variety. Just go for something that will take it easy on your machine, while you do the heavy lifting. Our Weekly Sale has plenty such options, including:

Hotline Miami, the irreverent, borderline psychedelic extravaganza of gonzo action. Tough as nails, totally off the rails, and seriously addictive top-down shooting.

Let's cool off a bit with Steamworld Dig, the lovely action/puzzle/platformer of tenacious digging, complete with underground exploration, goofy characters, and emergent gameplay.

After helping a patient dream about flying To the Moon, the good doctors must tackle their most challenging mission yet: give a dying man the peace of mind that only comes with Finding Paradise.

The Weekly Sale ends August 13th, 10 PM UTC.
Gekko_Dekko: I like how you highlight steamworld games, while, say, steamworld heist didnt receive ANY (atleast based on subforum's thread and mentions in "what did just update") updates. While regional prices for steamworld dig 2 may be higher than on steam (basic, without sales. And yes, I've reported that to support - its doesnt seem to be a glitch, but rather developer's position).
Not to mention steamworld dig (not sequel) being a drm-free title on steam (didnt require client to launch - only for initial download) for years, but then suddenly receiving an update adding nothing but steamworks drm in.

Inb4: this post has nothing to do with gag, just a highlight of a developer, in case anybody is intrested in their games
Steamworld Heist will receive the latest update in September, a few months ago I sent an Email to the dev about it.

Here's a copy of that email:

Hi,
We are well aware that the GoG version is lagging behind the published Steam version, and this is unfortunate.

The 2.1 version of SteamWorld Heist will be, unfortunately, delayed until late September due to internal workload and added features and the rights to publish those.
I can not go into details on the later, I can only apologize that you will not have the patch until late September, sorry.
low rated
deleted
Ganni1987: Steamworld Heist will receive the latest update in September
As a linux user, I've heard plenty of stories regarding something that "will eventually happen", but then devs changed their mind. Nice to hear something like that anyway, but I would rather wait for an actual release
Crisco1492: Well, it's an interesting sale. Shame that pretty much everything has three or three-and-a-half star reviews, though. The only games that would have drawn my attention (To the Moon, Bird Story, and Finding Paradise) were bought ages ago.

Honestly, I'd have welcomed some older games (Roller Coaster Tycoon, SimCity 3000 and lower). They'd tie in with the theme, but also be much more tempting to buy.
From my understanding, this is a sale for "new or new-ish" games that were sometimes overlooked or missed, that work well on laptops and older machines and that go well with the more "casual" play of when people are on vacation. I don't see how older games would fit in with the theme, all things considered. Mind you, I love both of those games that you mentioned, I just feel like they wouldn't fit all that well with the other games in the sale. But GOG has been extremely generous with weekly and weekend sales, not to mention daily deals and promos, maybe you'll get Rollercoaster Tycoon and SimCity 3000 in one of them, soon. :)