It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Before you tear the August page out of the calendar, remember there are still some warm days and cool games to play ahead of you! This Weekly Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to engaging titles that you might have missed during our previous sales. Check some of them below:

Dead Cells (-20%) is a thrilling rogue-lite action-platformer. Explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle and watch out - new challenges won’t stop arriving until the very end.

Prodigy Tactics (-90%) is a tactical turn-based game set in a fantastic world of Thasys, torn by never-ending war. Create a team of heroes and lead them to the ultimate victory!

Wandersong (-50%) is a musical adventure where you use singing to save the world! Play as a bard who embarks on a journey to learn about the mysterious Earthsong.

Check other cool discounted titles! The latest Weekly Sale on GOG.COM will end on 7th September 2020, 1 PM UTC.
Gylfe: Im shocked to see GoG promoting this treatment of their customers and I wish there was a way to edit or delete my review
I think it's a function that is urgently needed and its lack is keeping devs away, expecially with in development games. Or like when a game recieves a major update that makes gameplay better, like Slain, but will still have to bear the weight of old bad reviews.
Hey gog team! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for finally releasing a sale that isn't about only one specific video game genre.

I can not EMPHASIZE the amount of times I have waited for a weekly sale or mid week sale or weekend sale, only to find out that the entire sale is about a genre or a type of game that I absolutely do not care about in any way at all.

I'm very happy that the sale is about games from various genres, because there's actually a higher chance I will find something I like, vs simply getting a 100% guarantee I wont find anything at all for a week or two straight.

THANK YOU! this is GOOD! I am HAPPY about this. Much respect!
Post edited September 01, 2020 by fridgeband
I agree, the need for themed sales is starting to feel a bit forced.
Hey GOG, wether its a theme or not, THANK YOU for actually having sales! In the last month I've bought about 40 games from you. I've been out of pc gaming for quite a few years and decided to load up some of my games on CD/DVD only to have major issues with them either installing or playing. After a solid 50% failure rate I decided to give online sources a chance and remembered I had a GOG account from MANY years ago. Well here I am a month later and 40+ game purchases made.

So if anyone from GOG actually reads this, I say again, theme or not, THANK YOU! This is an offer to the public that you do NOT have to make as often as you are, and as an adult to can see this and appreciate it, thanks for cutting into your profit margin!
shoboy: Hey GOG, wether its a theme or not, THANK YOU for actually having sales! In the last month I've bought about 40 games from you. I've been out of pc gaming for quite a few years and decided to load up some of my games on CD/DVD only to have major issues with them either installing or playing. After a solid 50% failure rate I decided to give online sources a chance and remembered I had a GOG account from MANY years ago. Well here I am a month later and 40+ game purchases made.

So if anyone from GOG actually reads this, I say again, theme or not, THANK YOU! This is an offer to the public that you do NOT have to make as often as you are, and as an adult to can see this and appreciate it, thanks for cutting into your profit margin!
There was a big sale just a day ago... anyway, nice sale.
shoboy: Hey GOG, wether its a theme or not, THANK YOU for actually having sales! In the last month I've bought about 40 games from you. I've been out of pc gaming for quite a few years and decided to load up some of my games on CD/DVD only to have major issues with them either installing or playing. After a solid 50% failure rate I decided to give online sources a chance and remembered I had a GOG account from MANY years ago. Well here I am a month later and 40+ game purchases made.

I deeply appreciate gog's sales, but please please don't tell them to stop lol! I would be so sad.
It's an incredibly joyful and refreshing feeling waking up and looking through a sale and actually finding something I like. it's incredibly exciting, and there are not many feelings like that in the world.
Post edited September 02, 2020 by fridgeband
Gylfe: Im shocked to see GoG promoting this treatment of their customers and I wish there was a way to edit or delete my review
Dogmaus: I think it's a function that is urgently needed and its lack is keeping devs away, expecially with in development games. Or like when a game recieves a major update that makes gameplay better, like Slain, but will still have to bear the weight of old bad reviews.
Yes exactly! While I still think NMS marketing and PR was misleading at best, fhey really made up for it in subsequent updates. Its a completely different game and they really did everything to deliver and give the fans what they want. I would absolutely edit my review and increase the score I gave it. Its only fair that NMS gets a review to reflect the work theyve done and what it currently is, while Prodigy Tactics gets the same but opposite treatment. The reviews are to help ppl looking now if they want it and neither of those reviews are currently accurate or what I think abt them now.
Does anyone know what exactly is inside "The Incredible Machine Mega Pack" and how to play it (in what order)?

I've found this post, which is still a bit confusing. It looks like I'm going to get 4 titles. I should start from IM2 part, but only play IM1 levels, which are included there, because IM2 levels are better to be played in IM3, which contains all both IM2 and IM3 levels (but not IM1 ones). Then I should play Contraptions, but there seems to be only a few new puzzles (rest of them are from IM2 and IM3). Well, that looks a bit complicated :)

I remember the game from my childhood, but only remember complicated puzzles; solutions – I had no idea it's also a whole game series with such a complicated relations and overlapping content ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: Does anyone know what exactly is inside "The Incredible Machine Mega Pack" and how to play it (in what order)?

I've found this post, which is still a bit confusing. It looks like I'm going to get 4 titles. I should start from IM2 part, but only play IM1 levels, which are included there, because IM2 levels are better to be played in IM3, which contains all both IM2 and IM3 levels (but not IM1 ones). Then I should play Contraptions, but there seems to be only a few new puzzles (rest of them are from IM2 and IM3). Well, that looks a bit complicated :)

I remember the game from my childhood, but only remember complicated puzzles; solutions – I had no idea it's also a whole game series with such a complicated relations and overlapping content ;)
What's inside (copied as is from MaGog):
Unbundled into 4 sub-games (GOG library order): RETURN OF THE INCREDIBLE MACHINE CONTRAPTIONS (1207663943) *** THE EVEN MORE INCREDIBLE MACHINE (1207664023) *** THE INCREDIBLE MACHINE - EVEN MORE CONTRAPTIONS (1207664043) *** THE INCREDIBLE MACHINE 3 (1207664053)

As for the contents of each sub-game and how to play them, I recommend this article:
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Machine_(series)]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Machine_(series)[/url]
Post edited September 05, 2020 by mrkgnao
Breja: Next week: "some games cheaper then usual" sale.
"Than" has had an A in it for 300 years; you need a more recent dictionary!
How good Littlewood is ?