It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not to be backlogged.

The new year is here and you need to hit the ground running, catching up with gems left unplayed in seasons past.
In the case of Dying Light quite literally - break your parkour flow for only a moment and your brain will turn into a zombie snack.

But perhaps you'd rather embrace the shadows instead, like Aragami does.

Or go for open confrontation, unable to resist the Call of Juarez.

Of course, you can always opt for something more colorful, like CrossCode or Iconoclasts. Totally up to you.

The Weekly Sale ends January 21st, 11 PM UTC.
high rated
Titles discounted for the 1st time on GoG:

Titles at a new all-time GoG low:

Titles discounted for the 1st time on GoG in 2019:

Notes:
1) The promo timer has been fixed to the regular Monday 11 PM UTC endtime
2) Cultist Simulator and its DLC have been removed from the sale.
3) This leaves this as 100% Winter Sale repeats with some of the titles $0.01 to $0.05 higher due to rounding. Really nothing to see here unless you missed them in the Winter Sale.
4) As an aside, FoxTail has been added as its own special promo until Wednesday 11 PM UTC at a new GoG low (50% vs 44%)

For more details, you can check out my spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited January 14, 2019 by RWarehall
Up to 75%... Up to 80%...
Why to bother with real discount :)
Attachments:
upto75.png (9 Kb)
upto80.png (62 Kb)
Post edited January 14, 2019 by truhlik
Can anyone tell me about the Aragami expansion?
How much content does it pack? The prices for the main game and the DLC are almost equal, so I'm expecting a substantial amount of material.
"Veriefied owners" score says 5/5, but there is no review yet.
Whoa, a sale and I don't have a single title from the list. That's not a frequent situation. I may not have extremely big collection (866) but usually I have a few games from the list.
German here. Since Dying Light is in the post, can someone please list the games we Germans might not see?

Edit:
Fired up my VPN, seems to be only Dying Light. Already have that.
Post edited January 14, 2019 by BigBadBorg
Where did Cultist Simulator go?
SirPrimalform: Where did Cultist Simulator go?
The first post (by RWarehall, analyzing the sale) says that it was removed from the sale; I guess it was a mistake.

A smaller (arguably) mistake is that Call of Juarez is mentioned in the announcement but isn't listed under Related Games on the right. I already own it so I don't personally care, but that's not going to *help* their sales.

Cultist Simulator *is* listed there, so presumably Call of Juarez should have replaced it there so that people can easily click on it.
faroot: The first post (by RWarehall, analyzing the sale) says that it was removed from the sale; I guess it was a mistake.
That was added after my post as far as I'm aware, possibly even as a result of it. :P

I'd be very surprised if it was a mistake given that it apparently featured in the artwork for this sale according to truhlik.
faroot: The first post (by RWarehall, analyzing the sale) says that it was removed from the sale; I guess it was a mistake.
SirPrimalform: That was added after my post as far as I'm aware, possibly even as a result of it. :P

I'd be very surprised if it was a mistake given that it apparently featured in the artwork for this sale according to truhlik.
Just trying to help.

Anyway, if indeed it wasn't a mistake, what's the alternate theory for its removal? I'm drawing a blank.
faroot: Just trying to help.

Anyway, if indeed it wasn't a mistake, what's the alternate theory for its removal? I'm drawing a blank.
I guess its inclusion was probably deliberate on GOG's part, but perhaps it wasn't properly cleared with the dev and they requested it be removed from sale?
faroot: Just trying to help.

SirPrimalform: I guess its inclusion was probably deliberate on GOG's part, but perhaps it wasn't properly cleared with the dev and they requested it be removed from sale?
Yeah ok. That must happen *sometimes* after all, with so many sales and all, so sure, this could be one of those times.
Foxtail is also 50% off until the 16th to celebrate the release of Leah's 2nd chapter

https://www.gog.com/game/foxtail
Crime Cities sounds like something unique - but is it still playable?? Anyone tried?

• $1.99 • -75% • Call of Juarez
• $2.03 • -67% • Crime Cities
• $2.99 • -80% • Westerado: Double Barreled
• $4.99 • -50% • Kingsway
• $5.99 • -70% • Aragami
• $7.99 • -60% • Headlander
• $7.99 • -60% • Rain World
• $9.99 • -60% • Headlander + Soundtrack
• $11.99 • -40% • Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe
• $11.99 • -40% • Death's Gambit
• $13.99 • -30% • Iconoclasts
• $14.99 • -25% • CrossCode
• $18.74 • -25% • Epic Tavern
• $19.79 • -67% • Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition
ciemnogrodzianin: Crime Cities sounds like something unique - but is it still playable?? Anyone tried?
Maybe some gameplay footage will help - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=crime+cities+game