It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't tell me what to play - This week I'm INDIEpendent!

Ok, ok, we get it. You don't want to rely on others when deciding what to play next. But hear us out, because we prepared some INDIEscribable, INDIEsposable, INDIEresting... wait, we went too far. Let's just talk about discounted games:

We start off big with a real highlight: Frostpunk (-40%) is definitely one of last year's strategy highlights and a must play for (almost) everyone.

If you are looking for a more light-hearted experience, don't look further than Moonlighter (-40%). Dive deeper and deeper into dungeons, collect more and more loot and... sell it all? A unique and highly addictive twist on dungeon crawling!

But we have plenty more highlights, that you might no longer want to miss out on: Question your decisions in Papers, Please (-50%), lose yourself in gorgeous brain teasers with Gorogoa (-55%), experience one of the most soothing gaming experiences ever in Flower (-10%) or test your tactics in a very unique wild west setting with Hard West (-90%).

Other deals include Darkest Dungeon (-70%), Banner Saga trilogy (up to -60%), Gris (-25%), Enter the Gungeon (-50%), Hollow Knight (-34%), Sunless Sea (-66%) and Sunless Sky (-15%), The Messenger (-30%), Thimbleweed Park (-50%) or Owlboy (-40%).

Our Indie Week ends on April 29, 10PM UTC.
Ebany: Also, when hovering over "Seven: Enhanced Collector's Ed" in the sale UI is tells us the OST is in FLAC, however when we go to the game on the store it says only MP3?
In case you're interested in buying the OST, it's available in both formats, FLAC and MP3.
Attachments:
seven.jpg (83 Kb)
Ebany: Also, when hovering over "Seven: Enhanced Collector's Ed" in the sale UI is tells us the OST is in FLAC, however when we go to the game on the store it says only MP3?
vanchann: In case you're interested in buying the OST, it's available in both formats, FLAC and MP3.
That's great, thanks mate. I want to purchase the OST with the game but was hesitant when I thought the Deluxe version may only contain MP3 and not FLAC, appreciate the time you took doing a screenshot - now purchased.
vanchann: In case you're interested in buying the OST, it's available in both formats, FLAC and MP3.
Ebany: That's great, thanks mate. I want to purchase the OST with the game but was hesitant when I thought the Deluxe version may only contain MP3 and not FLAC, appreciate the time you took doing a screenshot - now purchased.
You're welcome.
I have bought the Anomaly series during the sale, and I have managed to finally get Warzone Earth working on Fedora, thanks to related topic and complaints and workaround found in Steam forums.

And then something surprised me: nearly a half decade now after its original release on Gog, Anomaly Defenders is still missing its Linux build on Gog.

I have read that people encountered similar problems with Defenders and Warzone Earth concerning loading the game past its intro video, and it's precisely with the same workaround that they could play both games on Steam.

So, again, why isn't Defenders here?
Post edited May 06, 2019 by Huinehtar