It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for the upcoming summer season with great games up to 75% off.

The sun is bright, so cool yourself down with Syberia series (up to -75%) or discover beautiful places and meet unusual characters in the Atlantis series (up to -75%).

If you are into classic runner gameplay with amazing soundtrack to carry you towards your goal, you have a great opportunity to get your running shoes on with great discounts on BIT.TRIP series (up to -75%)!

Need more adrenaline in your blood? Ride superbikes at blurring speeds in the Moto Racer series (up to -75%), or smash hundreds of Romans in the recent action-adventure Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 (-75%).

The Weekly Sale lasts until May 30th, 1PM UTC.
Nice
I own some games but anyway wanted to mention that gog somehow fixed their site even for my older firefox esr.
News is showing and the weekly sale properly.
MadalinStroe: this is the battle theme. Does that sound like Asterix and Obelix to you?
Not even the cartoons (done with the involvement of Goscinny & Uderzo) sound like Asterix to me. All the soundtracks are really, really bad in everything Asterix.

When I played the XXL/Olympic trilogy, the first thing I did was silence the music, even before adjusting resolution. Gah.
MadalinStroe: this is the battle theme. Does that sound like Asterix and Obelix to you?
Dalthnock: Not even the cartoons (done with the involvement of Goscinny & Uderzo) sound like Asterix to me. All the soundtracks are really, really bad in everything Asterix.

When I played the XXL/Olympic trilogy, the first thing I did was silence the music, even before adjusting resolution. Gah.
I'll be honest, I haven't watched any of the recent animations(or the live-action films, other than the first one), but for me the theme song for Asterix and Obelix will always be this one.
Post edited May 29, 2019 by MadalinStroe
Dalthnock: Not even the cartoons (done with the involvement of Goscinny & Uderzo) sound like Asterix to me. All the soundtracks are really, really bad in everything Asterix.

MadalinStroe: I'll be honest, I haven't watched any of the recent animations(or the live-action films, other than the first one), but for me the theme song for Asterix and Obelix will always be this one.
Yeah, I know the official theme song, but I find it awful. It's shrill & annoying. I get that it my have a lot of nostalgic value for people who grew up with it, but I watched the animated films when I was a kid & found the soundtracks to be horrible even then.

Just compare that to the Lucky Luke theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7FVL_RBauc

By the way, before anyone says it, I'm not completely off-topic. René Goscinny also wrote many of the Lucky Luke albums, so it ties with Asterix, which ties with this sale. So there.