It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adventures and distant journeys await! This Weekend Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to cool games published THQ Nordic with discounts reaching even 80%. Also, be sure to check our Special Sale featuring games selected by artist Morano up to 90% off. Here some of the best weekend deals:

Darksiders Genesis (-34%) is an action/adventure game in which you tear your way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on your way to Hell and back.

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (-50%) tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning action-platformer crafted by Moon Studios.

SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition (-75%) is a perfect mix of RPG and RTS genres. Become a hero born of the legendary Shaikan, who must save the Eo world from shadow forces.

Both Weekend Sale featuring titles from THQ Nordic and Special Sale with Morano’s hand-picked games will last until 10th August 2020, 1 PM UTC.
ThomNG: Enjoy our publisher weekend sale here on GOG :)

Greetings!
Thank you so much! Amalur will definitely be a day one purchase from me. I'd be similarly hyped if The Crystal Key found its way onto this store.
Has anyone tried that Battle Chasers: Nightwar game?
BreOl72: The THQ sale is botched insofar as the "games you own/ games you don't own" are thrown together and that the games can't be ordered by recommended/ bestselling/ title/ user rating/ date added.
my name is catte: Uhhh... the link for the Weekend Sale just takes us to the THQNordic collection...
Use this link from the front page to order the list the way you like and also remove the games you already own:

https://www.gog.com/promo/20200807_weekend_sale_thq
ThomNG: Enjoy our publisher weekend sale here on GOG :)

Greetings!
Greetings to you as well. I would enjoy your publisher sale a lot more if you could please get some devs on the case of adding Galaxy Achievements to all of the games that are featured in this sale which do have Achievements on Steam yet not on GOG.

I sure would appreciate if THQ will finally resolve this inequality and bring all of their GOG games up to full parity with the identical games on Steam.
nightcraw1er.488: How can there be a sale on three games which are not even released yet!
THE FUTURE IS NOW
Loger13: Kind of like a weekly summary (a list of games (except for any kind of DLC) that are currently (at the time of publication of this post) available with a discount of 75% or more):
Some of these are not even on sale. Blackguards 2 and Holy Potatoes Weapon Shop, for starters. I didn't check everything though.
Post edited August 08, 2020 by paladin181
Loger13: Kind of like a weekly summary (a list of games (except for any kind of DLC) that are currently (at the time of publication of this post) available with a discount of 75% or more):
paladin181: Some of these are not even on sale. Blackguards 2 and Holy Potatoes Weapon Shop, for starters. I didn't check everything though.
You need to check in a week - it will get even less. */sarcasm*

It is not accidentally written there:
Loger13: ...currently (at the time of publication of this post) ...
high rated
Does anyone remember the times when GOG was reducing the price of a bundle when you owed parts of it, while steam wasn't? Seems like the tables turned, now on Steam if you buy a bundle (ie the Blades & Whip Franchise Pack) you only pay for the games you don't own. Here instead you re-buy them all. Sad tidings.
Don't miss the Darksiders Blades & Whip Franchise Pack. It has everything released so far and for just over $30, you get 3 games + all DLC.

Insane value if you don't own any Darksiders game already.

blotunga: Does anyone remember the times when GOG was reducing the price of a bundle when you owed parts of it, while steam wasn't? Seems like the tables turned, now on Steam if you buy a bundle (ie the Blades & Whip Franchise Pack) you only pay for the games you don't own. Here instead you re-buy them all. Sad tidings.
Yeah, really only viable for the GOG users who don't have any of the games yet.
Post edited August 10, 2020 by idbeholdME