It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals of The Highest Quality.

You're into RPGs, perhaps? Turn-based, action, or just plain EPIC RPGs? Maybe you'd rather go with strategy, adventure, or action-adventure. Doesn't matter, really, since THQ Nordic's catalog's got it all. In spades. Also discounts up to 80%. In today's Weekend Sale.
Now some suggestions to get you started:

As the spiritual successor to the celebrated Gothic series, ELEX throws strong sci-fi elements, mutant creatures, and a diverse setting into the mix, updating the Piranha Bytes formula for a new era.

Just look at that artstyle. LOOK AT IT. Now back to this newspost. Now to the artstyle again. It's so hard to turn away. But apart from the rad visuals, Battle Chasers: Nightwar combines punchy jRPG gameplay and a rich story for a lengthy adventure based on the acclaimed comic book series.

The THQ Nordic Weekend Sale ends May 28, 10pm UTC.
Dear gog/Nordic gods of all that is gaming: I formally request you extend this 'til the first...PLEAAASE!? A shit-ton of of my wish-listed items are on there!
Thanks GoG and THQ Nordic!

This is one company that, when in doubt, I will buy their games. Even if it is not something 100% my style, I do what I can to support them on GoG.
Gylfe: Thanks GoG and THQ Nordic!

This is one company that, when in doubt, I will buy their games. Even if it is not something 100% my style, I do what I can to support them on GoG.
A company who ignore the owners of the original titan quest by not giving them a free update to the anniversary edition and then comes with a new expansion which requires the anniversary edition doesn't get my support. . Nordic is still Nordic and they show that.
Next to that; since they own Koch Media now, then why not a discount on Saints Row as well.
Gylfe: Thanks GoG and THQ Nordic!

candesco: A company who ignore the owners of the original titan quest by not giving them a free update to the anniversary edition and then comes with a new expansion which requires the anniversary edition doesn't get my support. . Nordic is still Nordic and they show that.
Next to that; since they own Koch Media now, then why not a discount on Saints Row as well.
Come on, that's a rare event.
ThomNG: Dear GOG community,
we wish you lots of fun with our publisher weekend here on GOG - hope you find some great games and offers you would like to have, play and enjoy!
Could GOG get the Deluxe Edition content for The Raven, please? With the original reason for not bringing it here being null and void (not being able to have multiple editions on GOG and not being able to have DLCs on GOG), it should not be a problem (other games from THQ Nordic have these).