It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey, we brought the snacks.

By now most of us have absorbed tons of sunlight, fruity cocktails, and videogame backlog residue. Time to kick back with something low-key, not too flashy, but fascinating in its own right. Or perhaps a whole bunch of them.

Try the energetic BIT.TRIP Runner series for rhythm-based fly kicks, slides, and strides. Gather a crew of StarCrawlers that can stage intrepid runs to the fringes of space while holding their own in turn-based skirmishes. Question your mind in Downfall: Redux and The Cat Lady, or succumb to the feels with Richard & Alice.

The Weekend Sale lasts until September 3rd, 10pm UTC.

Incidentally, for those looking for a turn-based space strategy, Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is celebrating its one-year anniversary with a 50% discount until September 6, 10pm UTC. Or until the Cylons sniff it out.
Interesting selection, indeed.
Thanks, GOG.
And yet again I see the same games, that was on sale during summer event (well, maybe with few exceptions). Yet there are bunch of things that almost never get a discount (but often goes on sale on steam) on GaG.

Who decides, what goes on sale and what doesnt? Is there any agreement (like "our game will get X discounts per year with X %s off") between publishers and GaG regarding that?
A "simple games" sale that doesn't have Reigns? Blasphemy.
Is that Deadnaut game similar to Duskers?
Great . Vaporum and StarCrawlers are on sale .
A number of games I had forgotten existed here. Sales can be good in that regard, reminding people that x game is actually here.
Any recommendations for The Samaritan Paradox? I love point & click and the discount is great, but the game is not on my radar.
Post edited August 31, 2018 by Caesar.