It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, you'll want in on that Con!

It's PDXCON time again and for three days Paradox fans will be converging to Stockholm, Sweden to celebrate the epic games in the publisher's expansive catalog! Even if you're not attending, doesn't mean you can't participate in the fun: our PDXCON Sale is now on, with a wide array of modern classics going for up to 80% off.

Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny are two prime examples of why the isometric, party-based RPGs of yore needed to come back and stay. Age of Wonders, Europa Universalis, Majesty, and Hearts of Iron will more than scratch your tactical itch while sucking you in their respective worlds.

The PDXCON Sale ends May 21, 10pm UTC.
Enebias: My deleted post didn't include only the dirty pun.
Actually the post is still in Google's cache if you want to drop the thread's page 2 url into google. I'm not going to try and link to it.

*shrug* I don't even think I would have edited it unless it was on a strict family friendly forum.

edit: If you feel the need, fire off an email to their legal@ email address but don't expect a response. I had a ruder response from one of the support folks and they've refused to even discuss it.
Post edited May 20, 2018 by drmike
drmike: ...
It's really not worth the hassle, but thanks for the heads up.
I'll limit myself to shop less and to stop the free advertising I have been doing for them since 2013.
How does one get a complete edition of Tyranny?

Is It Overlord + Bastard + Tales + (maybe) Portrait + (maybe) Soundtrack?
Huinehtar: About partnership, well, gog isn't officially mentioned as it in the PDX2018 website, but hey.

About other news, few announcements:
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Age of Wonders in space
- Holy Fury, a DLC for Crusader Kings II
- Dharma, a DLC for Europa Universalis IV
- Man the Guns, another DLC for Hearts of Iron IV
- Imperator: Rome, aka EU: Rome II

all have already a Steam page.
Hopefully Age of Wonders is one that actually comes here. Thankfully that series, unlike the massively delayed (if at all) Europa Universalis games and the still missing Stellaris, has been coming to GOG.
Huinehtar: About partnership, well, gog isn't officially mentioned as it in the PDX2018 website, but hey.

About other news, few announcements:
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Age of Wonders in space
- Holy Fury, a DLC for Crusader Kings II
- Dharma, a DLC for Europa Universalis IV
- Man the Guns, another DLC for Hearts of Iron IV
- Imperator: Rome, aka EU: Rome II

all have already a Steam page.
liamphoenix: Hopefully Age of Wonders is one that actually comes here. Thankfully that series, unlike the massively delayed (if at all) Europa Universalis games and the still missing Stellaris, has been coming to GOG.
After the stance Triumph had concerning the Linux build of Age of Wonders III (Steam-only), I became very doubtful about Triumph, with or without Paradox.

But, we shall see.