It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nothing bonds family members like a shared goal. That’s why the latest Weekend Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to fun games you can play with your closest ones. Also, be sure to check the Special Sale featuring managerial titles that is present on our site at the same time. Here some of the discounted titles:

Ticket to Ride (-60%) is a virtual adaptation of the classic board game. In this railway adventure, you’ll need to be the quickest to link up your cities and reach your destinations.

Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt (-50%) is a strategy-managerial game in which you guide your subjects from their first steps in a small village to a massive medieval metropolis.

Yooka-Laylee (-80%) is an open-world platformer where you explore huge, beautiful worlds, meet an unforgettable cast of characters, and horde a vault-load of collectibles.

Check out more titles to enjoy with your entire family! Both the latest Weekend Sale and the Special Sale featuring managerial titles on GOG.COM will end on 17th August, 1 PM UTC.
high rated
Wow, four different sales starting at once – here's the list of all games discounted.
A lot of sales. I have almost all of the Weekend Newsletter. At this price the Bad dream saga is a good choice.
Has anyone tried MOLEK-SYNTEZ? How many puzzles does it have?
ciemnogrodzianin: Wow, four different sales starting at once – here's the list of all games discounted.
That is a lot of sales.
looking at ciemnogrodzianin's post, my suggestions:

[i](wish we could get more from Epic despite their own store being priority of course)
[/i]
Unreal Gold
Zombie Shooter