It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a wave of emotions and immersive reading experience! Visual novels are leading the way this weekend, up to -80% off.

Enjoy great storytelling of Sunrider Liberation Day (-70%), Serment - Contract with a Devil (-20%) and "fault" series from Sekai Project. Or empathize with characters in beautiful and uplifting narratives in The House in Fata Morgana (-30%), Higurashi When They Cry Hou (up to -50%) and eden*(-60%) from MangaGamer.

For those, who just want to simply spend time having fun and good drinks, Monster Prom (-50%) and VA-11 Hall-A (-34%) will be a great addition to your games collection.

The Weekend Sale ends July 8, 10pm UTC.
high rated
Titles at a New All-Time GoG Low:
fault - milestone two side:above (60% off vs. 50% off)
fault milestone one - THE ART OF fault milestone one [DLC] (40% off vs. 33% off)
fault Series ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK vol 1 [DLC] (40% off vs. 34% off)
Monster Prom (50% off vs. 40% off)
Monster Prom: Second Term [DLC] (25% off vs. 20% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
What was that French sale post about then?
GOG.com: Prepare for a wave of emotions and immersive reading experience! Visual novels are leading the way this weekend, up to -80%.
This is a sale for me, thank you.

But is there any chance of rolling out Amrilato v1.4 update before the weekend?

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_expression_amrilato/version_14
Post edited July 05, 2019 by clarry
Nice sale. Too bad we are in "no mercy July" and i cannot currently afford any more gaming expenses.... maybe.
Hikage1983: Too bad we are in "no mercy July" and i cannot currently afford any more gaming expenses....
Did you have a particular title in mind?
Hikage1983: Too bad we are in "no mercy July" and i cannot currently afford any more gaming expenses....
clarry: Did you have a particular title in mind?
Hmmm well Kindred Spirits on the roof would be the top pick from my wishlisted ones. But I do not have the time to play it either. I just finished Caligula Effect Overdose the other day and was thinking of moving on to Bloodstained.
So it's fine. Will grab it next time ! :)
Still no higurashi ch 7?
Needs to try ch5 next though.
low rated
(kinda) my jam!

dont really like to read,but i always hav fun
Fonzer: Still no higurashi ch 7?
Needs to try ch5 next though.
I wonder whether the holdup is due to GOG or MG?
clarry: I wonder whether the holdup is due to GOG or MG?
Probably MG release on steam should be 18th july. And we can then expect a release probably a few days latter on GOG just my assumption like it was with ch 6.
clarry: I wonder whether the holdup is due to GOG or MG?
Fonzer: Probably MG release on steam should be 18th july.
Oh, right, it's not out yet.
low rated
Great a sale where there's nothing on my wishlist. Now to move them all to my ignore list. Oh wait, GOG doesn't have that, go figure.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by PromZA
PromZA: Great a sale where there's nothing on my wishlist. Now to move them all to my ignore list. Oh wait, GOG doesn't have that, go figure.
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/blacklist_like_opposite_of_wishlist_for_games
I'm looking forward to the next wave of visual novel releases. I've scored all of these already!

Thanks for releasing visual novels on GOG!