It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Feeling like chillin’?

Some weekends are just meant for travelling without moving. After all, that’s what games are about, eh? This sale’s titles will make a lovely addition to your weekend plans.
If you’re in a mood for a wacky adventure, Deponia series has got you covered, my friend. Colourful characters, grasping story and hilarious dialogues, all covered in a healthy dose of bizarre and surreal. Not your jam? Try Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut, an emotional story about choice and consequence set against a backdrop of cyberpunk science and fantasy magic. And if your middle name is ‘action’, Book of Demons will scratch that itch while letting you hack’n’slash your way through hordes of demons.

The Weekend Sale ends March 18, 11pm UTC.
Forum Pop!
high rated
Titles at a New All-Time GoG Low:
Book of Demons (35% off vs. 20% off)
Book of Demons - Collector's Content [DLC] (35% off vs. 10% off)
Tormentum: Dark Sorrow (75% off vs. 66% off)
TSIOQUE (30% off vs. 25% off)

Titles on Sale for the First Time in 2019:
None

More details about every game ofn sale can be found on my Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Price was changed for Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday (Was 90% off - Now 70% off - 70% Matches GoG Low)
Post edited March 15, 2019 by RWarehall
I can really recommend TSIOQUE. I recently finished it with the kids, and while it's really short and pretty easy, it's done with so much love and attention to detail - pure joy.
It's hard to spend money on promos when Warcrafts lurking in the future waiting to hit my wallet..HARD
RWarehall: Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday (90% off vs. 70% off)
It's only 70% off .
RWarehall: Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday (90% off vs. 70% off)
i_hope_you_rot: It's only 70% off .
Actually, you're both right. A couple of hours ago (around when RWarehall posted) I saw Deponia 4 sold at 1.99euro. Now it is 5.99euro.
damn... the whole Longest Journey series was just so good!

even though The Longest Journey (first game) is still the best out of the three, the sequel and even the third game were actually really great and I enjoyed them

I wish I could just forget the whole story and replay it all over again :)

or at least replay with my kids once I have them, to show them how cool game stories can be!
Panaias: Actually, you're both right. A couple of hours ago (around when RWarehall posted) I saw Deponia 4 sold at 1.99euro. Now it is 5.99euro.
Fuck . Missed it .
Huh, feels like a small list of games on sale compared to previous recent sales. Nothing I own or am interested in so no shoutouts from me.
tburger: It's hard to spend money on promos when Warcrafts lurking in the future waiting to hit my wallet..HARD
Do you have like $20 prepared for this in your GOG wallet? :)
Post edited March 15, 2019 by tfishell
tfishell: Huh, feels like a small list of games on sale compared to previous recent sales. Nothing I own or am interested in so no shoutouts from me.
tburger: It's hard to spend money on promos when Warcrafts lurking in the future waiting to hit my wallet..HARD
tfishell: Do you have like $20 prepared for this in your GOG wallet? :)
Yes, Sir I do. I'm looking at it right now. But I would rather see Warcrafts on my shelf :-P
Yep...sure enough... If it is cheap enough I'll treat myself to a final buyin' for Dreamfall Chapters (Not that I actually enjoyed the final installment for a series that started on top in the first place). Still, if the price is right...
Got Deponia, most anything else that's adventure'esque, Tormentum is dirt cheap and for a rainy day it just may be ok to have a stab at it.

I'm never online when I game anyway, if I like the game, it's me against it, not you.