It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

50-75% off Shantae: Risky's Revenge, Recettear, Jade Empire, Dungeon Keeper, Unreal Tournament and more…

Have you met the GOG.com #StreamTeam yet? They're a fantastic bunch of gamers, game lovers, entertainers. They're also on Twitch.tv/GOGcom every single day to bring you great gaming content with love. We asked them to pick out some of their favorite titles from the GOG.com catalog to include in this week's <span class="bold">Weekend Promo: #StreamTeam Selection</span> - all from 50-75% off.

And here's what they have to say about their favorite picks:
MegapiemanPHD
A freelance voice actor and YouTuber of other stuff, features Skulls of the Shogun - Humorous with nice artwork and a good amount of depth for it's simplicity, as well as Raiden 3 - the classic Shmup that offers fast paced in your face action at a reasonably high skill level.

ScreamingJoypad
A games critic, fanatic, freelancer, blogger, and way more. He's "just a dude who loves games". He also loves streaming Surgeon Simulator. A lot: "Oh my days! How much fun is Surgeon Simulator?! In a world where simulators always fell short of feeling realistic - Bossa studios took it upon themselves to create a hyper-realistic simulator that puts you in the shoes of an untrained janitor who fancies himself a surgeon. Personally, Surgeon Simulator is a lovely change, it's stupid, the actions you take lead to usually hilarious outcomes and under all of this there is an actual challenge there that needs completing. Buy the game, like the game, tell your friends, tweet me your best screenshots @ScreamingJoypad and most of all - Stay Awesome!"

Flaose
Teacher by day, dreamer by night, streamer somewhere in between. One of the favorites is Wacky Wheels: "Sick of your kart racing games being console exclusives that feature overweight plumbers and anthropomorphic testudines? Start your engines for this DOS classic that stars a cast of escaped zoo animals and (extremely) live ammunition! Wacky Wheels is a classic kart racing game that features a plethora of racing tracks, two-player racing (featuring both split-screen, and modem/serial cable multiplayer), a shooting gallery, and a deathmatch mode. While racing you’ll be able to pick up a variety of weapons to slow down the other challengers, including a pair of demonic balls, and poor pack of porcupines that you blast out your front end! While Wacky Wheels won’t challenge most experienced gamers, it’s perfectly suited for all ages and as the first full-priced game that I ever purchased as a kid is easy to recommend to you wonderful members of the GOGcom family!"

MatCat
The dynamic streaming duo, colliding in the most awesomely awkward of gaming relationships - one of their favorites is Unreal Tournament 2004 "Often touted as the best of the Unreal Tournament series (although some may argue UT99 wins this due to its originality), Unreal Tournament 2004 is classic Arena FPS in every sense of the word. Weather you love it for its fast-paced nature, its unique and fun match types (like Onslaught) or the sheer detail the developers put into every aspect of the experience, UT2004 still continues to make a mark on gamers today. Personally, my relationship with Unreal Tournament started with 99, but 2004 made me decide to it was time to exchange vows with the franchise... a vow to Monster Kill!!"

Memories in 8bit
A filmmaker, photographer, writer, and of course, streamer features Dungeon Keeper 2: "Have you ever dreamed of conquering a whole kingdom? Do you want to spread terror and darkness over the land? Then Dungeon Keeper 2 is the game for you. By uniting elements of a building sim and strategy game it was far ahead of its time and yet it is accessible even to newcomers to the genres as well!"

VideoGameCarnage
A YouTuber, and lovably radical streamist, happens to also be a big fan of 'Gray Matter: "Jane Jensen is on fine form in this often overlooked point and click adventure game for both newcomers and seasoned veterans alike. An evocative story, gorgeous artwork, and a haunting soundtrack contribute to an overall amazing experience. It also contains the only Street Magician known to humankind that I don't want to repeatedly punch in the face."

Piran Jade enjoys many things. Those include 90's cRPG, jRPGs, Hoppity Hops and Creatures Exodus. Like, a whole lot. "Creatures Exodus is THE sandbox-virtual life sim for me. You set the goals yourself, you modify the world with all the great user-created content out there, and do whatever you want. Want to breed colourful Norns? Do it. Longliving? Fighters? Illness-resistant? Go for it. Or just let the game run overnight and have a look the next day at what happened. By the way: Creating a proper biome can be just as exciting as breeding Norns. You can also breed Grendels, or Ettins, or rainbow sharks..."

TheWeekendSlice
For him, Gemini Rue is a winner. "A mysterious tale that will have you take charge of two separate characters: Azriel Odin, an ex-assassin on a dangerous mission on the planet Barracus, and a man called Delta-Six who wakes up in a hospital with no memory. Best played on a rainy Sunday with a nice, hot cup of tea in hand, this is a sci-fi point & click must-have; a pitch perfect blend of Blade Runner, Noir and Orwell’s 1984 with amazing retro style graphics, phenomenal sound design and voice acting."

Outstar
She's a game dev, concept artist, animator - and even pitched in on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Unsure sure if she's a vampire or zombie, Outstar recommends Theme Hospital: "This is probably the worst game to educate your children about healthcare. As a 6 year old, I was sure hydrocephalus can be treated with a head-popping machine. Thanks, Theme Hospital! Arguably the best "Theme" game ever made, making shooting rats and kicking patients out of hospital viable ways to get awards for Best Hospital In Town. Must-have."

<span class="bold">Weekend Promo: #StreamTeam Selection</span> is an awesome collection of titles, by a team of even awesomer streamers including Classicor, PantslessAaron, E___A, Donis, Reitanna, RerezTV, ArvanEleron and Unraveller. Pick and choose your favorite games at 50-75% off until Tuesday, October 20, 3:59 AM GMT, join us on Twitch.tv/GOGcom, and check out the hilarious first episode of the StreamTeam highlight reel:

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AhjqpEKxXWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited October 16, 2015 by Konrad
I wonder if someone is going to compile the list of percentages again.
Smannesman: I wonder if someone is going to compile the list of percentages again.
why
Smannesman: I wonder if someone is going to compile the list of percentages again.
Niggles: why
Because.
There are actually quite many games in this promo I don't have yet! Especially as it has a couple of GOG newcomers.

Not sure if I want quite all of them though, like that meh Wacky meh Wheels meh. Also that Shantae platform game... not sure if I am that big fan of unknown (to me) 2D platform games. I liked LIMBO though, and Mario is always Mario (except when it is Luigi).

Too bad the Smugglers DLC is not part of the promo.
Post edited October 16, 2015 by timppu
high rated
List of percentages ('cause I had nothing better to do I guess):

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut 60%
Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters 60%
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale 60%
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn 74%/75%
Shadow of the Comet 50%
Prisoner of Ice 50%
Dreamhold The Longest Journey 60%
Dungeon Keeper 2 66%
Theme Hospital 66%
Clive Barker's Undying 66%
Unreal Tournament 2004 74%/75%
Unreal Gold 74%/75%
Freedom Planet 74%/75%
RealMyst ME 66%
Double Dragon Trilogy 66%
Raiden 3 74%/75%
Revolver360 74%/75%
Surgeon Simulator 74%/75%
Creatures Exodus 66%
Space empires IV 74%/75%
Wacky Wheels 66%
Skulls of the Shogun 69%/70%
Smugglers V 74%/75%
Smugglers V Invasion 74%/75%
Metro 2033 Redux 75%
Metro: Last Light Redux 75%
F.E.A.R. Platinum 74%/75%
Sea Dogs 66%
The Longest Journey 60%
Saints Row 2 74%/75%
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package 74%/75%
Dungeon Keeper Gold 66%
Jade Empire: Special Edition 66%
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack 66%
Worms World Party Remastered 49%/50%
Gray Matter 74%/75%
Gemini Rue 70%
Ittle Dew 74%/75%
Post edited October 16, 2015 by Treasure
Happy you guys like what we've chosen :) Remember that we will, as always, showcase promo games on GOG.com Twitch. I'll start with one of my choices - Dreamfall - on twitch.tv/gogcom at 16:00 Central European / 2 PM UTC.
nice promo , good prices, but i have all the games i am able to play

call of cthulhu: shadow of the comet
call of cthulhu: prisoner of ice
longest journey, the
sid meier's alpha centauri™ planetary pack
gray matter
double dragon trilogy
gemini rue
smugglers v
smugglers v: invasion
low rated
Oh look, Theme Hospital, the "abandonware" that's supposed to be free. :P

I should start replaying it with that opensource mod...
Nice choice of games here. Can't decide if I want to pay for all of 'em I want or wait for the Winter sale or something. Also...those new games... :D Aaaah! A friend of mine plays those on Steam a lot.
outstarwalker: Happy you guys like what we've chosen :) Remember that we will, as always, showcase promo games on GOG.com Twitch. I'll start with one of my choices - Dreamfall - on twitch.tv/gogcom at 16:00 Central European / 2 PM UTC.
I wholeheartedly agree. Really happy you guys dig the promo.
And today I will jump back into the dungeons with a new episode of Dungeon Keeper 2 at 6pm CEST / 4pm UTC. Hope to see a few of you guys there. :)
We'll try to cover many of the games from our promo today and over the weekend.
The schedule for Friday:

2 PM GMT - STREAMER PROMO Dreamfall: the Longest Journes with Outstar
4 PM GMT - STREAMER PROMO Dungeon Keeper 2 with Memoriesin8Bit
6 PM GMT - STREAMER PROMO Creatures Exdodus with Piranjade
8 PM GMT - STREAMER PROMO Wacky Wheels with Flaose
10 PM GMT - STREAMER PROMO/RELEASE STREAM Chantelise with Reitanna
12 AM GMT - MAYHEM IN 'MURICA Saints Row The Third with Pantsless Shorts

To check what time GMT is right now, see here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
Best Weekend Promo in quite some time. Thank you, Streamers!
I've been meaning to get the Cthulhu games, RealMYST ME, Sea Dogs & Undying.

Which leads me to my question, the reason of my post:

What's the deal with Clive Barker's Jericho? It's not available in the competition either & I'd like to purchase that. Any particular reason it's not on GOG? I'll admit not knowing much about these games, even though I'm a fan of Clive Barker.
Dalthnock: I've been meaning to get the Cthulhu games, RealMYST ME, Sea Dogs & Undying.

Which leads me to my question, the reason of my post:

What's the deal with Clive Barker's Jericho? It's not available in the competition either & I'd like to purchase that. Any particular reason it's not on GOG? I'll admit not knowing much about these games, even though I'm a fan of Clive Barker.
Probably licensing, it's looks like it isn't available on Steam either.
WOW!! Great promo!

Several games 75% off (or so, GOG's burgeoning obsession with prices that end in 9 notwithstanding) for the first time, Saint's Row 2 and 3, Metro 2033 and Last Light...