It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off brilliantly cu(l)t diamonds: Raptor: Call of the Shadows, Gobliiins Pack, Bloodrayne series, A Boy and His Blob, and more!

We play the blockbusters and the indie darlings not just because they are -usually- good games, but also because they are our ticket into contemporary conversations and trends. But oftentimes it's the cult classics and the underappreciated gems that stay with us the longest, because their unassuming brilliance or grit come with the added bonus of being more of a personal discovery.
This Weekend Promo is a celebration of such diamonds coming from <span class="bold">DotEmu + Majesco + Focus Home Interactive</span>. Dig them right up and let them shine bright!

They are wacky, they are mischievous, and they love a good puzzle. Wreck your brain in the company of these charming Gobliiins and enjoy countless surreal interactions, as you try to save their madcap kingdom.

When the mafia comes after you, your best course of action is to Runaway. Brian has pointed and clicked at the wrong girl, and it's only through a series of tricky puzzles and bizarre conversations that he can hope to get out of this pickle. And right into the next one.

Fiery red hair, bloody red fangs, eyes burning red with vengeful fury - it's hard for Rayne not to stand out in a crowd. Especially if she's slaughtering said crowd in an explosion of stylish, sexy violence, that brings down a rather intoxicating Bloodrayne.

Check out the outstanding catalogs of <span class="bold">DotEmu + Majesco + Focus Home Interactive</span>, going for up to -90%, and discover some true gaming treasures in the shape of: Raptor: Call of the Shadows, Space Run, A Boy and his Blob, Advent Rising, and many more.
The promo will last until July 5, 3:59 AM UTC.
phaolo: How's Space Run instead? Looks like a neat TD.
eiii: It looks good, but that "frantic clicking" mentioned in the second review bothers me. It apparently has no active pause.
That's not very good for me either :\
Great sale! I remember playing the Gobliins 2 when I was a kid on my Amiga. I didn't got very far only solved a few screens but it was very fun. It was brutally hard and in 1992 the Internet wasn't invented.
Now I can finally complete not only Gobliins 2 but all three games, hopefully without cheating too much :D
Post edited July 02, 2016 by Morten79
Ingsoc85: Agreed, Woodruff is Coktel Vision best game, combine the great humor of the Gobliiins series with a good story.
vicklemos: Weirdly enough, it's not even on the DotEmu store... sad, huh? I love this game, too.
Do they even own the copyright for it? Or does it own by Activision (via Sierra) or even Coktel Vision (they still exist, no?)
deleted
Space Run, yay. Gangland looks somewhat interesting as well... but it got no-so-great reviews.
soo.. does double dragon has some galaxy 2 player game?
Ingsoc85: Do they even own the copyright for it?
I don't think so. DotEmu is like Night Dive, in that they act as publishers for older games, but don't own them.
Ingsoc85: Or does it own by Activision (via Sierra) or even Coktel Vision (they still exist, no?)
Cocktel Vision shut down 11 years ago, so that's a negative. As for Activision, it's possible, but not definite, as other games formerly published by Sierra On-Line (like Goblins, Gold Rush and Leisure Suit Larry) have been rereleased by other companies. I think the game might be owned by someone that used to work in Cocktel Vision (perhaps the CEO?)
Post edited July 02, 2016 by Grargar
How are the Bloodrayne-games?

Antimateria: soo.. does double dragon has some galaxy 2 player game?
You can play 2-player both locally and online through Galaxy.
vicklemos: Weirdly enough, it's not even on the DotEmu store... sad, huh? I love this game, too.
Ingsoc85: Do they even own the copyright for it? Or does it own by Activision (via Sierra) or even Coktel Vision (they still exist, no?)
Good question... amazing game that completely deserves a re-release.
Grargar: think the game might be owned by someone that used to work in Cocktel Vision (perhaps the CEO?)
Another good question.
All I know is that Gobliiins IV is also pretty exciting, it's a no miss.
Post edited July 03, 2016 by vicklemos
Fairfox: A Boy and his Blobbbbbbbbbyyyy <3. But I couldn't afford it in teh salez and I can't afford (/justify) it nao. Woez. Another tiem, Blobb(bbbbbbb)y(yyy)!
Your use of parenthesis in the last sentence made me laugh out loud. Cheers Fairfox!
Post edited July 04, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
Don't bother getting BloodRayne 1 or 2. Granted, they were some of my favorite games on the PS2, but they don't run on modern PCs. You can try running them in XP mode, changing tons of display settings, etc, and it won't make any difference. Even if you do manage to get lucky and get it working (like I did), it doesn't play right, and the cutscenes run too fast or crash the game completely.

Control is terrible, and remapping is a major pain, since you CAN NOT remap R2 & L2 (they're used to turn, unlike every other game in the world) even if you set the right stick to turn, so you'll be using the start & select keys for normal moves since there's not enough buttons available.

Calibrating the sticks (which is required before it lets you use a gamepad) is never accurate, and you'll be slowly walking forward without touching the sticks, even if it's a new controller.

Everyone has some or all of these problems. They're terrible ports of great games, which is far too common these days.
Post edited July 07, 2016 by Steelebourne
One thing that is irritating:

Following the link in the original post redirects me to the main page instead of either taking me to the page for the (expired) promo or returning an error code.

Webmasters: Please don't do this. If the page does not exist, return a 4xx error code; don't redirect the user someplace else.