It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off several Summer Sale highlights: Dying Light, SOMA, Victor Vran, Kerbal Space Program, Undertale, and more!

Maybe you were binge-watching your huge backlog of TV shows, perhaps you were splashing about in some remote beach, or you were completely broke after getting yourself a brand new A/C unit to survive the heat. Whatever your reasons for missing out on these sweet Summer Sale deals, we can't let you go on living in regret. So we're bringing back the <span class="bold">Best of Summer Sale 2016</span>! Here's your chance to snatch any juicy deals that you missed and get your life back on track!

The zombies are dumber than you, and they can never hope to match your heavy-duty arsenal or dope parkour moves. But they've got the numbers, and when darkness falls, they've got the upper hand. Don't ever let it reach you, or this is going to be the last Dying Light you'll ever see.

Is who we are defined by memories, experience, or the way our creator meant it? To think is to exist, to have a SOMA, but if you want to continue down that path you'll need to look for answers in spooky places, populated by twisted creatures that can never find you.

Demon hunter by trade, force of destruction by necessity, loot collector by habit: Victor Vran is the ultimate monsters' bane and there's never a dull moment when slicing, dicing, and leveling up at his side!

Continue your looting spree by picking up the <span class="bold">Best of Summer Sale 2016</span> that you may have missed, going for up to -80%. You can't really go wrong with Hyper Light Drifter, Shadowrun, Enter the Gungeon, Undertale, or any of the plenty other winners in here!
The promo will last until August 2, 3:59 AM UTC.
ikrananka: I snip
damien: thank you for your reply. actually my question was intended for Shadow of the Horned Rat. I bought it anyway and hope I won't experience any problems :)
Soooooooooo, any problems? :)
JogsterXL: Nice promo, purchased all the Warhammer games, thanks GOG!
Our pleasure :)
iRevolt: Too bad I'm not able to play with Steam users using GoG ver of Dying Light. =(

I thought GoG Galaxy is supposedly allowing cross platform play but not for this title, I guess.
HunchBluntley: Crossplay has to be built into the Galaxy/Steam multiplayer on a game-by-game basis; as of yet, there aren't many devs who have bothered (not that I can blame them).
I understand that, but why not make the coop experience even better by allowing cross play of the same game regardless where you purchased it.

Even though I'm yet to play it, I guess i need a steam copy to be able to play with friends over there. Though I prefer GOG for DRM free ver and extra goodies as well some better discounts from time to time.
ikrananka: I just posted my experience with Warhammer 40k: Chaos Gate and Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40k running on Windows 10 in their respective forums. For me Chaos Gate needed one simple registry fix to correct a stuttering cursor/pointer. I experienced absolutely zero issues running and playing any of the other Warhammer 40k games. I let all intro videos play to completion and played a few missions of the campaign games. If it helps, here are my PC specs:

OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (v1511 - fully updated as of 30 July 2016)
Processor: Intel i7-875K overclocked to 3.85GHz
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 390 (Asus STRIX-R9390-DC3OC-8GD5-GAMING)
Graphics Driver: AMD Radeon Crimson v16.3.2 with GPU Scaling turned ON
Monitor: Dell U3415W
Screen Resolution: 3440 x 1440
Thanks for the response! I may go ahead and give it a purchase..
damien: thank you for your reply. actually my question was intended for Shadow of the Horned Rat. I bought it anyway and hope I won't experience any problems :)
IwubCheeze: Soooooooooo, any problems? :)
didn't try yet :D
qwixter: What's the difference between X Rebirth and X Rebirth Upgrade? The product page for both is a cut-n-paste.
The two things in the promo are, respectively, the complete edition of the game, and the upgrade DLC to convert the base game (which, if I remember right, is just called X Rebirth -- the "Home of Light" part is a component of the Complete Edition) into the Complete Edition.
I also notice that there is neither a notice on the game page that one needs the base game to be able to use the DLC, nor is there anything on the checkout page stopping one from purchasing just the upgrade without already owning the base game (or, at least, the "Pay for your order now" button is not faded and unclickable, and there's no warning displayed; I don't really feel like clicking through to my PayPal page just to confirm that it would, in fact, let me purchase the thing). You might wanna look into that, Blue-folk.
> Summer Sale
> Dying Light

Haha, very funny, GoG!
Stop pushing that knife into my body any further! Stop rubbing pepper and salt into the wounds!

Offer the darn game for German customers finally! If you have a credit card to pay here you must automatically be of legal age to purchase these games!
Already bought a lot from the sale, considering Dying Light but need to know if it supports local multiplayer.

I'd love to go killing Zombies with the Misses.
Wellyou guys really did it you made me finally by x rebirth again after buying the original and hating it (mind you was the original release on steam) i bought the home of light complete edition and i am enjoying it a lot more still has some annoyances but not as bad as before. Also got DEX as sounds great game.
Adarion: > Summer Sale
> Dying Light

Haha, very funny, GoG!
Stop pushing that knife into my body any further! Stop rubbing pepper and salt into the wounds!

Offer the darn game for German customers finally! If you have a credit card to pay here you must automatically be of legal age to purchase these games!
Quoted because I felt like that.
Adarion: Haha, very funny, GoG!
Right! I´m in my mid thirties and I feel so humiliated being treated like this
Great promo. Got all Warhammer games, plus SOMA (man that game is spooky) and first two Gothic games. As far as Warhammer games are concerned, they all work great on my gaming PC running Windows 7 64bit. Chaos Gate works on the laptop running Win 8.1 64 bit, while Final Liberation can sometimes crash.
revanbh: As far as Warhammer games are concerned, they all work great on my gaming PC running Windows 7 64bit. Chaos Gate works on the laptop running Win 8.1 64 bit, while Final Liberation can sometimes crash.
That at least sounds a lot better than most posts in the game forum. Anybody knows if/how the current versions run under Wine? The only game I found a confirmation that it works is Final Liberation.