It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off two vaults full of gaming treasures: RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, Act of War: Gold Edition, Master of Magic, and more!

Do you know what happens when <span class="bold">ATARI meets Codemasters</span>? An explosion of cool discounts happens! We had our best people plant the explosives on two massive vaults bearing two massive names on them. And wouldn't you know it, our plan worked! So come and enjoy the spoils with us. There are treasures both ancient and shiny found within, and you can claim as many as you like, for up to 75% off!

Rich, engaging 4X mechanics in a fantasy setting. RPG elements, exploration, and a complex magic and summoning system. These are some of the reasons why Master of Magic is still considered an unsurpassed classic by millions of strategy fans.

You should have never have agreed to serve a dark god without reading the fine print first. Now there will be Blood: One Unit Whole Blood. And it must come from all sorts of hellish creatures that have no right to walk the earth but are more than welcome to bleed all over it, as you blast them in the face.

Want to know what war will look like in the near future? Sparked by this Act of War: Gold Edition, it will feature intense, balanced, and gripping urban combat across the globe, full of tactical RTS elements and engrossing storytelling.

The vaults are open and finally <span class="bold">ATARI meets Codemasters</span>. The complete list of their treasures is still being filled out but early looters report finding Prisoner of Ice, Cannon Fodder 1+2, Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail, Race Driver: GRID, and many more valuables hidden inside, going for up to 75% off. The promo will last until May 31, 3:59 AM UTC.
j0ekerr: Both the cthulhu ones?
I got shadow of the comet recently, but refrained from prisoner of ice because... meh.
Unrelated, but I expect Overlord (one of my recs) to be worth a few laughs at least.
I personally like Prisoner Of Ice, though it is a bit rough. The setting sells it for me, as I'm a sucker for polar terror.