It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

60% off every Activision title: Pharaoh, Zeus, Quest for Glory, King's Quest, Arcanum, Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption, and more!

GOGbear, the deals have escaped! Recruit a team of gamers with attitude. It's morphin' time!
Morphin' into wallet-destroying discounts that is. So suit up in assorted colors, overexaggerate your hand motions and proclaim <span class="bold">Activision: Activate!</span> In this episode of GOG.com's Weekend Promo, we're transforming the entire Activision catalog into a ginormous 60% off sale!

Every single GOG.com Activision title is here, every single one at 60% off. We're facing the Pharaoh + Cleopatra and Zeus + Poseidon classic city-management series. We're setting off on every quest you can think of, we're going on every King's Quest, every Quest for Glory, every Space Quest, and even every Police Quest there is. We're also doing ridiculous amounts of open-ended questing in Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, and we're taking on an undead adventure across the ages in Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption. Before the day is out, we really should Return to Zork (or Return to Krondor, if you prefer), we can even cut through Torin's Passage to finally answer the Call to Power... 2.

Go Go Weekend Promo!!! <span class="bold">Activision: Activate!</span> Like a Megazord of varied Activision discounts at a flat 60% off, we're gonna rock the town all weekend, until Tuesday, May 5, 3:59 AM GMT.
Yet another weekend promo with zero Mac titles.

It's infuriating because I remember playing Caesar III on a Mac, Kings Quests 1-7 were all on Mac, the Space Quests all were released for Mac, and the Zorks too. They were released for DOS too so there shouldn't be any technical problems boxing them.

When Mac scarcity is raised, someone usually responds that it is a licensing problem and that GoG do try to get the Mac rights. Well thanks for trying, but there's still zero Mac titles in the weekend promo.
Anyone know the historic lows for I82, Vampries, Phantasmagoria? I think I remember I76 being 80% during an insomnia sale but not sure about the others. isthereanydeals doesn't seem to track the insomnia prices.
ThePyramidHead: Anyone know the historic lows for I82, Vampries, Phantasmagoria? I think I remember I76 being 80% during an insomnia sale but not sure about the others. isthereanydeals doesn't seem to track the insomnia prices.
You could try checking here http://www.an-ovel.com/pages/magog.php - but I don't know how far back does it go and I don't know if it includes flash/insomnia sales.
The only game that I need is Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption. I had that game as CD version but i lost cd and cd-key too. I loved that game, even though it can be played through in 24 hours.
Grargar: Space Quest, too.
yyahoo: No, King's Quest is broken up into 3 parts $9.99 each on GOG where it's 1 $19.99 item on Steam.

Space Quest is only 2 $9.99 items on GOG while still being $19.99 for the whole thing on Steam.

Only King's Quest's base price is more on GOG than it is on Steam. Space Quest is the same.
The King's Quest Collection on Steam isn't complete since it doesn't include Mask of Eternity. So, the base price is $19.99 for 7 King's Quest games on Steam or $29.97 for 8 King's Quest games on GOG.com. That's not so bad when you figure it would likely cost you around $10 to get Mask of Eternity on Amazon or eBay, including shipping, and then you'd be on your own in getting it to work on modern systems.
Post edited May 04, 2015 by Jenni
yyahoo: No, King's Quest is broken up into 3 parts $9.99 each on GOG where it's 1 $19.99 item on Steam.

Space Quest is only 2 $9.99 items on GOG while still being $19.99 for the whole thing on Steam.

Only King's Quest's base price is more on GOG than it is on Steam. Space Quest is the same.
Jenni: The King's Quest Collection on Steam isn't complete since it doesn't include Mask of Eternity. So, the base price is $19.99 for 7 King's Quest games on Steam or $29.97 for 8 King's Quest games on GOG.com. That's not so bad when you figure it would likely cost you around $10 to get Mask of Eternity on Amazon or eBay, including shipping, and then you'd be on your own in getting it to work on modern systems.
Oh, nice catch!

Personally, I'd be more upset that something being marketed essentially as a full collection on Steam was missing a game than I would be that the price is higher on GOG.
ThePyramidHead: Anyone know the historic lows for I82, Vampries, Phantasmagoria? I think I remember I76 being 80% during an insomnia sale but not sure about the others. isthereanydeals doesn't seem to track the insomnia prices.
Interstate 76 and Vampire both have been 75% off ($1.49) during insomnia sales. Phantasmagoria has been 80% off ($1.99) in a bundle half a year ago. And as far as I remember I haven't seen Interstate 82 at a lower price before. But I'm not that long on GOG, so there may have been better sales before I have joined.
Barry_Woodward: Which Activision titles would you all like to see released?
The obvious one for me is the last remaining city-buuilder from this stable, Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdoms.

May be others I'm unaware of, but having that would make me a happy duck.
Barry_Woodward: Which Activision titles would you all like to see released?
Branais: The obvious one for me is the last remaining city-buuilder from this stable, Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdoms.

May be others I'm unaware of, but having that would make me a happy duck.
With GOG now releasing titles themselves and their US office being close to Activision, maybe we'll finally see that game show up, not to mention more DOS Sierra classics.
tfishell: With GOG now releasing titles themselves and their US office being close to Activision, maybe we'll finally see that game show up, not to mention more DOS Sierra classics.
Ahh, that could be good. I didn't realise GOG had a foothold in the US. Thanks, tfishell. ;-)
tfishell: With GOG now releasing titles themselves and their US office being close to Activision, maybe we'll finally see that game show up, not to mention more DOS Sierra classics.
Branais: Ahh, that could be good. I didn't realise GOG had a foothold in the US. Thanks, tfishell. ;-)
Well, this branch is relatively new, but hopefully it leads to some more cool releases. :)
tfishell: Well, this branch is relatively new, but hopefully it leads to some more cool releases. :)
Maybe it has alread lead to the acquisition of Fantasy General and Pacific General.