It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A sci-fi action adventure title from 11 bit studios based on the motifs of an iconic novel of the world-known, hard science-fiction author and Polish futurologist Stanisław Lem – The Invincible will soon take us on an incredible, immersive atompunk journey.

How soon? Well, let’s enjoy this new, awesome trailer and find out!
Awesome ! This will be an instabuy for me
Banner image -> obligatory Bowie's Blackstar [youtube.com]

(NB: you might find parts of the clip disturbing, bec. made by a dying man and it shows)
I need this more then oxygen right now, this looks amazing!
Save your breath, it's not working on win7 apparently, so it's not worth wasting a single millisecond on.
Is this a walking simulator, or what?
Blinkenlight: Save your breath, it's not working on win7 apparently, so it's not worth wasting a single millisecond on.
As long as it runs on Windows 98SE, I am fine.
Blinkenlight: Save your breath, it's not working on win7 apparently, so it's not worth wasting a single millisecond on.
It also doesn't run on WinXP, Win95, DOS or AMIGA. Why would they continue building games for obsolete OS?
paladin181: It also doesn't run on WinXP, Win95, DOS or AMIGA. Why would they continue building games for obsolete OS?
Don't forget BeOS, Haiku, Plan 9, NeXTSTEP, Windows Cairo, and OS/2.
GOG.com: We know the release date of The Invincible
(...)
How soon? Well, let’s enjoy this new, awesome trailer and find out!
This is the original news article and trailer:
https://www.gog.com/news/we_know_the_release_date_of_the_invincible_check_out_the_new_trailer

Release date is November 6th, 2023
Post edited September 09, 2023 by g2222
For a minute I thought this was going to be a new game based on the Image comic/tv show, but I still think it looks cool anyway.