It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It seems it has left The Witcher forums alone,gotta scan for other popular sub-forums and could you guys help by combing the smaller one.

PS:I know someone will make the "comb the desert" joke from spaceballs.
l0rdtr3k: PS:I know someone will make the "comb the desert" joke from spaceballs.
Found anything yet?
l0rdtr3k: PS:I know someone will make the "comb the desert" joke from spaceballs.
rtcvb32: Found anything yet?
Attachments:
l0rdtr3k: It's friday here in Brazil,so I guess it's saturday in poland.
Pangaea666: Once again the same guy. Just BAN the twat already. Are nobody home in GOG-central? :|
l0rdtr3k:
When you posted that, it was Friday. It's Saturday now though. Either way, I quite doubt many of them are at work at this hour.
It's all alone.
It occurs to me that, with the GoGbear showing up and these topics vanishing, we're effectively banishing the topics out into space somewhere. Possibly into a black hole.
Post edited January 31, 2015 by Bookwyrm627
Seems they never give up
l0rdtr3k: It seems it has left The Witcher forums alone
Only temporarily; http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_2 got another wave an hour or so ago. :-( The spam account is gnfpfp.
Post edited January 31, 2015 by VanishedOne
The french General Discussions forum is under attack for hours.
They should start Korean GD, aka 일반 토론.
Huinehtar: The french General Discussions forum is under attack for hours.
Maybe they should just create a Korean general discussion, and let all spammer loose there
Maybe they should just create a Korean general discussion, and let all spammer loose there
Post edited January 31, 2015 by P1na
At this point there are almost as many spam threads as actual threads in the French forum :-D
P1na: Maybe they should just create a Korean general discussion, and let all spammer loose there
P1na: Maybe they should just create a Korean general discussion, and let all spammer loose there
Or maybe they should just create a Korean general discussion, and let all spammer loose there

ZFR: Or maybe they should just create a Korean general discussion, and let all spammer loose there
Hmm, how about creating a Korean general discussion, and let all spammer loose there?
Marked them, but it's not yet enough to delete them.