It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"l0rdtr3k" returned 15 posts
Clear search criteria
l0rdtr3k: WTF happened when I was out? And why is there some entitled asshat spamming the forum with the same fucking topic for more than 3 pages?
40 pages was more like it. Down to ~16 now.
l0rdtr3k: Can I help?
CarrionCrow: Still clicking away, and the pile continues to shrink.
l0rdtr3k:
Of course.
Downvote each spam topic, then report as spam. When enough people do that to each topic, they get deleted.
l0rdtr3k: WTF happened when I was out? And why is there some entitled asshat spamming the forum with the same fucking topic for more than 3 pages?
Tannath: 40 pages was more like it. Down to ~16 now.
Well that's too bad. I kind of miss him already.
l0rdtr3k: We need motivational music. GO Jam Project!
Saving GOG, one click at a time!
l0rdtr3k: What does Korea want with the White Wolf? Leave Geralt alone!
They want his enhancing secret.
l0rdtr3k: It''s here again!
It's worse than the asshole that spammed the forum because of a problem with a game.
What really made that fucker so bad is that when we called him on it he couldn't see how he had done anything wrong. He kept asking us, "Well what would you have done?"
l0rdtr3k: It''s here again!
It's worse than the asshole that spammed the forum because of a problem with a game.
tinyE: What really made that fucker so bad is that when we called him on it he couldn't see how he had done anything wrong. He kept asking us, "Well what would you have done?"
That´s how Anakin turned to the dark side.
l0rdtr3k: PS:I know someone will make the "comb the desert" joke from spaceballs.
Found anything yet?
l0rdtr3k: PS:I know someone will make the "comb the desert" joke from spaceballs.
rtcvb32: Found anything yet?
Attachments:
l0rdtr3k: It's friday here in Brazil,so I guess it's saturday in poland.
Pangaea666: Once again the same guy. Just BAN the twat already. Are nobody home in GOG-central? :|
l0rdtr3k:
When you posted that, it was Friday. It's Saturday now though. Either way, I quite doubt many of them are at work at this hour.
l0rdtr3k: It seems it has left The Witcher forums alone
Only temporarily; http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_2 got another wave an hour or so ago. :-( The spam account is gnfpfp.
Post edited January 31, 2015 by VanishedOne
There's a single old one in the French forum: http://www.gog.com/forum/general_fr
l0rdtr3k: Where's the Blues when you need them?
Having the blues, probably.
Post edited February 02, 2015 by toxicTom
P1na: How come the OP is downrated?
l0rdtr3k: Aliens?
Isn't it obvious? The Spammers are trying to take this thread down.

O_o
l0rdtr3k: He PM'd you too?
No . It's not a scammer , only a spambot .