It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: And this time it appears to be an ad for a classier establishment then the ones we usually get. :P
You seem pretty knowledgeable on the subject. ;-)
Potzato: Can a Blue please go do some metaphorical flame-throwing on the french part of the forum. It looks like the korean sub forum of gog.
real.geizterfahr: Whoa oO I just saw your post, hopped into the french forum and found 13 Korean threads, each of them 2 days old already and not even low rated. Reported every single one of them as spam and... they vanished immediately! Either I have thread deleting super powers, or I was just a split second ahead of a staff member who deleted them.
I reported them to no avail yesterday. Thanks for having been decisive :-)
real.geizterfahr: Whoa oO I just saw your post, hopped into the french forum and found 13 Korean threads...
*cough*

real.geizterfahr: Reported every single one of them as spam and... they vanished immediately! Either I have thread deleting super powers, or I was just a split second ahead of a staff member who deleted them.
Or everyone else who low rated it also had reported it as spam. I think it needs the same number of votes for either one.
Gydion: Or everyone else who low rated it also had reported it as spam. I think it needs the same number of votes for either one.
Yes, I know. But I've never seen a thread being deleted by spam reports without being low rated (the red "low rated" at the top right) before. The 13 threads from the french forum were still normal and the guy who posted them had still 1 rep. That's what confused me a bit.
New spammer / bot : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/trailer_discover_bthe_witcher_3_wild_huntb_universe_e2f96/post87
Already gone.
Grargar: Already gone.
Noticed that .
Key spammer.
Uh oh, the spammers attacked the community wishlist.. for example, search for "sunglasses" and you'll find many posts..
Post edited April 20, 2015 by phaolo
They've been attacking the wishlist for yonks. :-( For a long time the Bloodlines entry was covered in attempts to scam people who wanted to become vampires.
phaolo: Uh oh, the spammers attacked the community wishlist.. for example, search for "sunglasses" and you'll find many posts..
Well, if they're DRM free sunglasses I wouldn't mind getting some.
phaolo: Uh oh, the spammers attacked the community wishlist.. for example, search for "sunglasses" and you'll find many posts..
ZFR: Well, if they're DRM free sunglasses I wouldn't mind getting some.
Nope, they're cursed unequipable sunglasses that show DRM crap as DRM free goodies.
It starts... and i was just going to bed...

Admins, PLEASE BAN: iywsta7427
Man the harpoons!
How come the OP is downrated?