It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yogscast and TwoAngryGamers get spellbound.

SpellForce 3, the highly anticipated continuation of the RPG/RTS saga, is just around the corner.
If it takes you about 24h to turn one, that is.

Want to take an early look? Well, some of the finest streamers out there got a crack at the game during our recent Free Weekend and you can check out their impressions as you wait for tomorrow's release.

Yogscast: Duncan and Lewis play for two and a half hours.

TwoAngryGamers remain rather calm for 3 full hours.
Post edited December 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Forum pop:)
"Watch the first hours of SpellForce 3 ahead of tomorrow's release"

So that it's no longer fun to play it because I just saw it?

Sigh. I really don't get this, but I guess that's how people "do gaming" nowadays.

Grumble grumble getoffmylawn.
Breja: "Watch the first hours of SpellForce 3 ahead of tomorrow's release"

Sigh. I really don't get this, but I guess that's how people "do gaming" nowadays.

Saves you £40 though.
Breja: "Watch the first hours of SpellForce 3 ahead of tomorrow's release"

Actually you could only see the first mission which everybody could play in the free preview so nothing more was given + some lan gameplay.
Reading the title I was expecting something different from the preview I was able to play (luckily just in time).

I liked what I played, and the only thing that stops me to get the game is the price... I'll wait a bit more for something lower...
I actually enjoyed watching Yogscast play, they had great fun together. Game looks pretty fluid and interesting, thanks for the peek