It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator is, as title suggests, an alchemist simulator where you physically interact with your tools and ingredients to brew potions. You're in full control of the whole shop: invent new recipes, attract customers and experiment to your heart's content.

Now, the game’s latest update is available on GOG and you can get the game with a -55% discount that lasts until December 16th, 11 PM UTC!

It brings a plethora of quality-of-life and optimization improvements, as well as bug fixes and other minor changes.

Check out everything that the update has to offer and start brewing some potions alchemist!
A good tea for a start 🍃 🍵 ... then we shall see...
This is a game I enjoyed for a bit, but got tired of because of some repetitive play. Maybe this will bring me back to it. I liked the core of it and wanted to go further, except for the "QoL" faults.
Seb3.7: A good tea for a start
English Breakfast? A subtle green tea with plum juice? A sweet and spicy vanilla chai? My staple black tea with milk and honey?
Post edited December 14, 2023 by BlueMooner
Damnit, one missed opportunity for the devs to finally add GOG galaxy achievements :'(
BlueMooner: (...)
A fruit tea with a teaspoonful o'honey 😊
Attachments:
fruitea.jpg (208 Kb)
BlueMooner: (...)
Seb3.7: A fruit tea with a teaspoonful o'honey