It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The new Breathedge update is now available. The most important features it introduces are: two new chapters, new items, vehicles and zones, base building, AI and three new languages: German, Chinese and French.

Get Breathedge 30% off until September 10th, 5pm UTC.
So is it worth the money ?
i_hope_you_rot: So is it worth the money ?
It always depends on observer... I found first part well done, funny, and bit unbalanced with regards to oxygen consumption. I just froze my oxygen level in the end to get to the end - it most likely could be done without that, but I didn't have enough patience. And it was a long time ago, it could have changed significantly since then.

I didn't regret spending my money, and the price is slightly better today than it was at launch.
How many chapters are still missing up to the final product?
i_hope_you_rot: So is it worth the money ?
huan: It always depends on observer... I found first part well done, funny, and bit unbalanced with regards to oxygen consumption. I just froze my oxygen level in the end to get to the end - it most likely could be done without that, but I didn't have enough patience. And it was a long time ago, it could have changed significantly since then.

I didn't regret spending my money, and the price is slightly better today than it was at launch.
You can find the blueprints for the max air tank...250 seconds and the fastest vaccuum (faster than car and get best boost. You will cruise at 62 m/s no prob.