It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to set off on a journey to the world of adventure and imagination with 3 games that are arriving soon on GOG:

· Mira and the Legend of the Djinns
· Moviehouse
· Verne: The Shape of Fantasy

Also, Fall of Porcupine: Prologue is here, so feel free to give it a shot!

Enjoy GOGalicious deals on unforgettable titles during The GOG Sale that will last until 5th September 2022, 10 PM UTC.
GOG.com: Upcoming titles from Assemble Entertainment await your discovery
Moviehouse looks interesting.

Edit: (after-release link (new name))
https://www.gog.com/game/moviehouse_the_film_studio_tycoon
Post edited March 06, 2024 by BreOl72
A new take on a classic and a spiritual successor to The Movies™? Both are now on my wishlist. :)
Well... I loved Verne: The Shape of Fantasy (maybe because I'm a fan of Jules Verne's work) :P
I also loved Mira and the Legend of the Djinns. The pixel art looks awesome and the genre is one of my favourites. And finally, Fall of Porcupine: Prologue I'll take a look and try it out. These three titles have definitely got me very interested. Let's keep an eye on them. To the wishlist. Thanks, GOG!
Post edited August 24, 2022 by UCrest
Verne looks interesting, I'm glad it's coming here.
I've read quickly Ensemble Entertainment and almost fell off of the chair!

I need a 'siesta' ;)
Looking forward to Mira. Getting some Shantae vibes.
Mira and the Legend of the Djinns seems to have some potential, but the demo is definitely an alpha build like it says. The game needs a lot of work still, especially in the controls department.
Ἰησοῦς Χριστὸς Θεοῦ Υἱὸς Σωτήρ
I like Greek ^ ☧
All games to be played.
Gameplay Trailer