It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to the captivating world of Untold Tales, where immersive storytelling meets unparalleled fun. As an indie publisher, they pride themselves on curating a selection of games that will transport players into rich and compelling narratives, ensuring an unforgettable gaming experience. You can now find their discounted gems during our Untold Tales Publisher Sale – but that’s not all, because we have some newcomers, as well!

Otherwar (-50%)
It’s a surprising mash-up of Tower Defense & Bullet Hell games. Build and manage fortifications to defend the Gate of Heaven against the Hordes of Hell, while soaring over the battlefields as the defender Angel, and meet the monsters in direct combat!

Golf VS Zombies (-50%)
This game is an arcade golf simulator with RPG elements which combines golfing precision with action-packed combat against the undead. Grab your clubs and get in your golf cart, for in this zombie apocalypse, there is only golf.

Boti: Byteland Overclocked (-50%)
With this game, you’ll get a chance to dive into a classic 3D platformer experience. Explore the stylized insides of a computer as a determined data robot and save Byteland from an ominous threat.

You can now also get: Boti: Byteland Overclocked Bitosaurus DLC, Boti: Byteland Overclocked - Hidden Giftware DLC and Boti: Byteland Overclocked - Click or Treat DLC.

But let’s take a look at some deals! We have now discounted:
Arise: A Simple Story (-80%)
Everdream Valley (-50%)
The Hong Kong Massacre (-80%)
What Lies in the Multiverse (-80%)
SAMUDRA (-75%)

…and many more, only during the Untold Tales Publisher Sale, ending on March 20th, 8AM. Check it out!
Hmm. Otherwar looks like it could be a fun diversion.
Golf VS Zombies has a nice concept and look, but it seems not to be sporting much of a challenge other than just putting the ball in the hole.
Would pick it up if had some "3 stars" elements to it, but that's maybe something the creators would for a possible sequel as there sure won't be any more work done on this one.
Boti looks kinda nice, will have to find out more because 3D platformers are notoriously hard to get right. Wishlisted for now.
high rated
All three don't look too shabby. It's too bad I had to wander over onto Steam to actual view some gameplay videos for them though. =/
ReynardFox: Boti looks kinda nice, will have to find out more because 3D platformers are notoriously hard to get right. Wishlisted for now.
This video about the game is interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5riTmnfWbI

I'm going to put Boti on my wishlist for now. But I think I will buy Golf VS Zombies tonight or tomorrow, along with God of War :)
Atreyu666: This video about the game is interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5riTmnfWbI
Cheers, goods review. I'll probably pick this up later, but God of War got my gaming budget for the moment.
high rated
ReynardFox: Cheers, goods review. I'll probably pick this up later, but God of War got my gaming budget for the moment.
Same here :)

But in the video he says that Boti is also very hardware demanding. My GTX 1080 should be enough but the CPU might be the bottle neck. There's no demo of Boti anymore, not even on Steam, that's bad.
Atreyu666: in the video he says that Boti is also very hardware demanding. My GTX 1080 should be enough but the CPU might be the bottle neck. There's no demo of Boti anymore, not even on Steam, that's bad.
I'm saving to build a new uber-rig, so I'll probably save Boti for that. Wonder why the demo disappeared though...
ReynardFox: I'm saving to build a new uber-rig, so I'll probably save Boti for that. Wonder why the demo disappeared though...
I think I'll keep my current PC for at least another year but then I might buy a new super-machine as well :)

If you buy a gaming PC today then 10-20 bucks for Boti aren't even noticable :D