It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Summer Sale on GOG.COM keeps burning brighter and brighter, yet we have two surprises in store for you that will surely make every fun-loving heart beat faster!

First, take a look at the Ultimate RED Collection that returns to GOG.COM once again with an even better deal than ever. This pack enables you to buy all 6 games created by CD PROJEKT RED at once for $55.99 while saving 66% when compared to buying the same titles at regular prices!

If you still haven’t booked a ticket to Night City, now is the perfect occasion, because Cyberpunk 2077 receives the highest discount yet on GOG.COM – 33%. So, hurry up and dive into the fast-paced, open-world RPG starring Keanu Reeves himself and make a name for yourself as the most notorious urban mercenary of all time!

Both the Ultimate RED Collection and the 33% discount on Cyberpunk 2077 will be available on GOG.COM until the end of the Summer Sale on 28th of June 2021, at 1 PM UTC.
Gonna hold off until more fixes are done, played at launch and it left a very bad impression due to the state it was released in.
high rated
Why don't I own the Ultimate RED Collection if I own ALL the games from CD Project?
Cadaver747: Why don't I own the Ultimate RED Collection if I own ALL the games from CD Project?
For the same reason why, for example deluxe editions are not marked as owned although you have individually purchased and own all the deluxe extras + the base game?
high rated
Cadaver747: Why don't I own the Ultimate RED Collection if I own ALL the games from CD Project?
Because in this industry it pays off to be a late adopter.
Unironically finished the game on patch 1.1 and greatly enjoyed it. Not trying to dismiss complaints as unsubstantiated, but I had a good time playing this.
Seriously... it's just a grey checkmark, man...
Robette: Unironically finished the game on patch 1.1 and greatly enjoyed it. Not trying to dismiss complaints as unsubstantiated, but I had a good time playing this.
Yeah, so did I. I put 70 hours or so on it at launch, and really enjoyed it. I wanted to dive right back in after I beat it to try out some other builds, but decided to wait for some DLC / patches.

Certainly some bugs and stuff while playing it, but the game was extremely stable on my end. I never had a single crash in my playtime, and that's the more important thing for me.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by TomNuke
GOG.com: This pack enables you to buy all 6 games created by CD PROJEKT RED at once for $55.99 while saving 66% when compared to buying the same titles at regular prices!

Both the Ultimate RED Collection and the 33% discount on Cyberpunk 2077 will be available on GOG.COM until the end of the Summer Sale.
I already own every game in this collection - with the exception of CP 2077.
I would be willing to change that, if you'd offer me the same 66% discount on Cyberpunk...

;)
TomNuke: Seriously... it's just a grey checkmark, man...
But it's something that GOG should fix, because in some promos you can click some "choose all" button, and one would intuitively expect that such button only chooses games that you don't own.

I seem to recall this was very confusing at least with Shenmue III launch. There was the game (with no DLCs), there was the Deluxe Edition (with DLCs), there was a season pass for DLCs (why, one could ask, if the Deluxe version already exists), and you could also buy individual DLCs separately.

Instead of just buying all, you need to actively study what to buy. And if after buying everything in some form, you don't get everything marked as already owned, the system is seriously broken.

Steam has this better covered, although they have some annoyances of their own. Like if you click some "game + DLCs" button there's some combo price, but if you put those same files into your shopping cart individually, the price is different. But at least after you have bought them there, they are marked as owned in every package.
high rated
Not paying a single rusty copper for Cyberpunk until it becomes EXACTLY the game that was promised us.
The game isn't even fixed for god sake. Most of the problems are fixed by outside modders and barely any progress was made by CDPR teams. The cops just spawn further away while a modder made it so they actually spawn and chase you, But when you bank on diversity and not the talent you can expect a lot more broken games by CDPR.

The game is also still censored when it comes to nudity so it's cyberpunk the woke edition.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by dgnfly
BreOl72: I already own every game in this collection - with the exception of CP 2077.
Same here. But I'm not interested in CP 2077. :p
TomNuke: Seriously... it's just a grey checkmark, man...
PixelBoy: But it's something that GOG should fix, because in some promos you can click some "choose all" button, and one would intuitively expect that such button only chooses games that you don't own.

I seem to recall this was very confusing at least with Shenmue III launch. There was the game (with no DLCs), there was the Deluxe Edition (with DLCs), there was a season pass for DLCs (why, one could ask, if the Deluxe version already exists), and you could also buy individual DLCs separately.

Instead of just buying all, you need to actively study what to buy. And if after buying everything in some form, you don't get everything marked as already owned, the system is seriously broken.

Steam has this better covered, although they have some annoyances of their own. Like if you click some "game + DLCs" button there's some combo price, but if you put those same files into your shopping cart individually, the price is different. But at least after you have bought them there, they are marked as owned in every package.
Maybe it will get improved at some point, and I've even said it could be better, but it is what is. Every store has their own little "issues", and none of them are perfect. GOG is aware of the complaint, and we'll see what happens, but I'd imagine if it was some easy "fix" they'd do it.

I will say though is that I've never been confused on what I own, or what I've bought in the past. I highly doubt most people do, in fact. GOG will even tell you and warn you if you try to buy something you already own.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by TomNuke
dgnfly: The game is also still censored when it comes to nudity so it's cyberpunk the woke edition.
Finished the game a while ago (and enjoyed it quite a bit) so I can't speak for the current state but I'm pretty sure I could run around butt-naked with my digital wiener flapping about if I wanted to. Same with your lady bits and bo(o)bs, in case you went with the female option.
Granted it was (probably still is?) limited to the inventory screen but one of the first mods got rid of that limitation in no time.
low rated
should have called it the Ultimate RED Suits need Money Collection