It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Truer words has never been spoken Rocko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuF9aZxoipE

Holy Shit do I feel so Old now.
Elmofongo: Holy Shit do I feel so Old now.
Why ? How old are you ?
Pffft, 'old'.

LOL
We're not? Shit, TinyE, have you been messing around with the controls again?
GR00T: Pffft, 'old'.

LOL
Alright than seriously I am surprised Rocko came back, I know about the Hey Arnold and Invader Zim movie but Rocko's return caught me by surprise.
GR00T: Pffft, 'old'.

LOL
Elmofongo: Alright than seriously I am surprised Rocko came back, I know about the Hey Arnold and Invader Zim movie but Rocko's return caught me by surprise.
Ah, so this is some old show returning? Now the thread makes slightly more sense.
Elmofongo: Alright than seriously I am surprised Rocko came back, I know about the Hey Arnold and Invader Zim movie but Rocko's return caught me by surprise.
You shouldn't be. The entertainment industry is all about recycling ('rebooting') old movies/tv shows.
"The 21st century is a very dangerous century."

Man I can hardly believe this exists, even in the endless sea of reboots/remasters/reimaginings, but for once I'm glad it does, it actually looks and sounds just right.
Not enough Buzzbucks.

One shopping center here in Charlotte, we have 5 in sight.
Elmofongo: Holy Shit do I feel so Old now.
And get off my lawn!
Post edited July 22, 2017 by drmike