It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Meet the mind behind the legendary RPG and its long-awaited successor.

It's finally happening: <span class="bold">Torment: Tides of Numenera</span>, the thematic follow-up to one of the most celebrated RPGs of all time, is just around the corner. There are plenty of things linking these two games together and Colin McComb, the writer and designer heavily involved in both, is here to talk about these connections while revisiting his most acclaimed creation yet.

Starting at 2PM EDT/ 7PM UTC today, Colin will join us on <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/gogcom</span> to play some Planescape: Torment, the game that he co-designed with his band of fellow dreamcatchers back at Black Isle Studios. As the Creative Lead in the upcoming Torment: Tides of Numenera, Colin is also the perfect person to provide additional insight into the turn-based RPG that inXile is now developing, fuelled by a wildly successful Kickstarter campaign.

To those who have played and enjoyed the original <span class="bold">Planescape: Torment</span>, the spectacular success of its spiritual successor's campaign (it gathered over $4,188,000 in pledges) came as no surprise. After all, this is the RPG that has been topping Best Of lists ever since its 1999 release and remains the best-selling game here on GOG.com. Still considered to be among the most complex, thought-provoking, and multi-layered games ever released, it's also become the subject of countless <span class="bold">glowing reviews</span> and <span class="bold">retrospectives</span>.

So tune in on <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/gogcom</span> today at 2PM EDT/ 7PM UTC to learn more about the Torment saga, while watching Colin McComb revisit Planescape: Torment.

<span class="bold">Torment: Tides of Numenera</span> is scheduled for release on February 28th and you can pre-order it now, DRM-free on GOG.com to get Lords of Xulima as a free bonus.
tamablenebula: There's no plug-in. I just go www.twitch.tv/<streamer name> and it plays normally (You can force the HTML5 player for a live stream by using the link http://player.twitch.tv/?channel=&lt;stream channel name>&html5 , but I've seldom had to). Sometimes the chat doesn't work, though. If it doesn't work for you, I don't know what to suggest. Well, apart from watching in Chrome or Edge.
I read that suggestion on several forums (including Steam) and tried it, but it's not working in Firefox. Maybe I'll try it on my tablet or something. I'll try updating Firefox to 51 (I'm on 48) and see if that helps. Thanks!

EDIT: Firefox 51.0.1 didn't work either. :(
Post edited February 08, 2017 by tritone
For anyone who missed it, the archived stream technically starts , though that video is less than half a minute long (there must've been some problems with Twitch or something, as the stream is spread across four separate chunks of video); the main one is [url=https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120409109]here, with the two subsequent smaller chunks and [url=https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120431813]here.
I'm not a normal Twitch viewer (duh), but I'm stumped how this work. Clearly Twitch "archives" the links. As above, I can't get this to work in Firefox. So I thought I'd try my tablet. Well, the tablet didn't work either... it just says GOG OFFLINE at the top and even searching using the iPad App didn't show me any archived videos.

Does Twitch go "offline"? Is this a clue that something else is wrong? Is the app not recommended for viewing archived videos?

Stupid
tritone: I'm not a normal Twitch viewer (duh), but I'm stumped how this work. Clearly Twitch "archives" the links. As above, I can't get this to work in Firefox. So I thought I'd try my tablet. Well, the tablet didn't work either... it just says GOG OFFLINE at the top and even searching using the iPad App didn't show me any archived videos.

Does Twitch go "offline"? Is this a clue that something else is wrong? Is the app not recommended for viewing archived videos?

Stupid
Twitch itself doesn't go offline (though it can be more than a little...twitchy at times, as it was for me earlier when I was trying to gather the links for my post above), but individual channels often do. If you just went to twitch.tv/gogcom, you might've hit them when there was no one streaming; otherwise, it was probably just problems with the site itself. (Or maybe the mobile app just sucks; don't have it, so dunno. :) )

Archived videos are . I usually just filter for [url=https://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/videos/past-broadcasts]just normal, full broadcasts (as opposed to highlight clips &amp; permasaved streams); it's this page which was failing to load for me at midday, for some reason.