It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Toge Productions, an Indonesian based independent game development and publishing studio, continues to give us awesome games that we love to play since 2009! In fact, in just two days, on January 20th, they will be celebrating their 14th anniversary. And true to their Indonesian name, meaning “bean sprout”, Toge has always believed that great accomplishments can start from small and simple beginnings, just like bean sprouts. Not only that, bean sprouts grow fast and are quick to adapt too.

That’s why we are more than happy to join their celebration and announce that incredible Toge Production titles are now part of our Fresh Indie Sale and will be available with discounts up to -70% until January 25th, 11 PM UTC.

Don’t miss their beloved games like a side-scrolling adventure Rage in Peace (-70%), heavy-metal action roguelike Rising Hell (-30%), immersive and story rich visual novel Coffee Talk (-33%), and of course more!

And not only that, make sure to mark your calendars and check in tomorrow for A Space for the Unbound release on GOG! This excellent title is a slice-of-life adventure game with beautiful pixel art, set in the late 90s rural Indonesia that tells a story about overcoming anxiety, depression, and the relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural powers.

You’ll follow two high school sweethearts, Atma and Raya, on a journey of self-discovery at the end of their high school years. When a mysteriously supernatural power is suddenly unleashed threatening their existence, they must explore and investigate their town to uncover hidden secrets, face the end of the world, and perhaps learn more about each other.
I tried their Vanaris Tactics Demo, once...wasn't really my thing.
Bur I'm sure others will enjoy their game(s).
• $3.89 • -70% • Rage in Peace
• $5.59 • -30% • When The Past Was Around
• $6.99 • -30% • Rising Hell
• $7.99 • -20% • Vanaris Tactics
• $8.70 • -33% • Coffee Talk
I didn't like the Vanaris or Coffe Talk demos but even not being a big adventure game fan I enjoyed the story of A Space for the Unbound in the demo enough to be interested (despite some typical adventure game style puzzles that I'm not a fan of). When the Past Was Around has been on my wishlist for a while, but the price vs length always made me wait (particularly counting the soundtrack and artbook). But seeing it is from the same developer as A Space for the Unbound and it seems like one I would enjoy right now, I think I'll try When the Past Was Around and adjust how quickly I get A Space for the Unbound based on how I like it.

Edit: Took me two hours and was a lot like Florence but with more difficult puzzles, although I wouldn't say it is a better game because of it, it seemed more like padding the length. I had the same reaction as with Florence, disappointment. But anyone who enjoyed Florence will likely enjoy When the Past Was Around as well. There is more art in this one, which is nice. The music is disappointingly simple in both.
Post edited January 19, 2023 by joveian