It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello people! I have just bought the latest humble bundle and this one is not really my cup of tea. If anyone wants a steam key for this, just post it below and I will pick one user at random, tomorrow at approximately 22.00 at night. Cheers!
Martian12: Hello people! I have just bought the latest humble bundle and this one is not really my cup of tea. If anyone wants a steam key for this, just post it below and I will pick one user at random, tomorrow at approximately 22.00 at night. Cheers!
Hello !

If it's still time, I'm in !

Thanks !
I'm in. Thanks for the generosity. :)
Not in; I already have this on GoG, but I know how much I love this game
i'm in, thanks :)
Thanks for the chance! I'm in.
Update: Two steam keys of the game will be given away, my girlfriend is not interested in the game too :P Good luck to everybody!
I didn't know this was a game, I thought you were giving away a calculator.
Not in, but +1 for the generosity. :)

However, why give away only the Steam key when you can gift the whole package? (Steam key + DRM-free download form Humble). I mean, instead of clicking the "Redeem on Steam" button, cliking on the "Gift to a friend" one.

If you have already redeemed the Steam codes it's too late, but if not, please consider the other option and spread a little of DRM-free love. :P
muntdefems: Not in, but +1 for the generosity. :)

However, why give away only the Steam key when you can gift the whole package? (Steam key + DRM-free download form Humble). I mean, instead of clicking the "Redeem on Steam" button, cliking on the "Gift to a friend" one.

If you have already redeemed the Steam codes it's too late, but if not, please consider the other option and spread a little of DRM-free love. :P
Well I intend to use the "gift to a friend" option. I did not know that this will give away the drm-free version of the game too.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by Martian12
Martian12: Update: Two steam keys of the game will be given away, my girlfriend is not interested in the game too
Not in for the game, but +1.

If you're giving away your girlfriend, I'm in and +100.
Martian12: Well I intend to use the "gift to a friend" option. I did not know that this will give away the drm-free version of the game too.
I have never actually used it myself, but this is how I understand it works: it you redeem the Stem key, you can do whatever you want with it and your account retains the DRM-free installer. If you gift the game, it disappears from your Humble library and it can be added to the gift recipient's (both DRM-free download and Steam key).
It's my type of game and I'd love to give it a try, but given how busy I'm at the moment it's not something I can play any time soon. So thanks, but not in.
Martian12: Well I intend to use the "gift to a friend" option. I did not know that this will give away the drm-free version of the game too.
muntdefems: I have never actually used it myself, but this is how I understand it works: it you redeem the Stem key, you can do whatever you want with it and your account retains the DRM-free installer. If you gift the game, it disappears from your Humble library and it can be added to the gift recipient's (both DRM-free download and Steam key).
I believe that the drm-free version remains in your account, no matter what you choose to do with the game. Moreover, I do not have this bundle in my "humble library". I have used humble bundle before but I only pay and give me e-mail. Humble bundle sends to that email the order, you click and open the order and there you have your games. I think that the Humble Library is only required for games that are bought from the Humble Store. For example, I wanted Dirt 3 that was free a couple of weeks ago. It was given from the store and I was forced to open a proper account, with a library and all that stuff. But only for that. Every bundle I've ever bought, required only my e-mail. Anyway, we'll see tomorrow!
Post edited November 24, 2016 by Martian12
Not in
+1