It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
The intro to UT2003 was a play on WWF.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ljNtBPYzw

19:50
Attachments:
Post edited May 30, 2022 by §pec†re
I completed several missions from Age of Mythology (extended edition). I played six of them on moderate difficulty and the seventh on hard - barely made it though.
Attachments:
mission7.jpg (345 Kb)
progress.jpg (173 Kb)
I've started Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project and so far it's not bad. Pretty good level design.

Might get a little hard for me, but there's a difficulty setting and so I still could switch to easy.
InkPanther: I completed several missions from Age of Mythology (extended edition). I played six of them on moderate difficulty and the seventh on hard - barely made it though.
Awesome. Added Age of Mythology to the list of games you'll play on OP :)
PaterAlf: I've started Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project and so far it's not bad. Pretty good level design.

Might get a little hard for me, but there's a difficulty setting and so I still could switch to easy.
I played it not that long ago. It's a cool little spin-of game. I played it on medium difficulty. Some parts might be harder, but overall the game's fine, so I guess you won't have any problem.

Added to the list of game you'll play.
Time Travel #9 - 2003 now available: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/time_travel_09_2003
I haven't made any progress since my last post. embarrassed
InkPanther: I haven't made any progress since my last post. embarrassed
Heh, I barely made any with Diggles, which would be for the 2001 thread. I did move to world 3, but that was on... June 17, and haven't played at all since.
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, this could be one of the darkest stories set in the Star Wars universe, the revenge path of Kyle Katarn lead you through some extensive and complex levels. The game is still as loveable as I remember, charismatic characters, iconic and fun gun play and the opportunity to live an adventure in the Star Wars univers.
The game is really hard, I tend to play games in the highest difficult and in this case I press the Quick Save button so many times that almost broke it.
One of the few problems I didn't remember was a little bit offset of the sight, shoots with the blaster are not as precise as I would like too, but there is a fix for that on PCGamingWiki.
Another problem that could experience new generations are the door hunting for the game, this big levels have a toon of "secrets", old school players are used to this and know how to find them, but problably could be a little bit too complex for younger audiences. Still I recommend you to play it, it's a great game and so much better than any of the modern movies, games love more the Star Wars univers than Disney and Lucas itself.
Ruvika: Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, this could be one of the darkest stories set in the Star Wars universe, the revenge path of Kyle Katarn lead you through some extensive and complex levels. The game is still as loveable as I remember, charismatic characters, iconic and fun gun play and the opportunity to live an adventure in the Star Wars univers.
The game is really hard, I tend to play games in the highest difficult and in this case I press the Quick Save button so many times that almost broke it.
One of the few problems I didn't remember was a little bit offset of the sight, shoots with the blaster are not as precise as I would like too, but there is a fix for that on PCGamingWiki.
Another problem that could experience new generations are the door hunting for the game, this big levels have a toon of "secrets", old school players are used to this and know how to find them, but problably could be a little bit too complex for younger audiences. Still I recommend you to play it, it's a great game and so much better than any of the modern movies, games love more the Star Wars univers than Disney and Lucas itself.
(Sorry for being late)

It's such a great game. It was the first Jedi Knight game I played!
I replayed it again last year and it's still a blast, although like you said, it's a bit hard on certain sections.