It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Static was related to intro in both base game and DLC (both Firaxis & 2K logo have distorted-like effect) and audio was also taken from there ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xuIn6Wby0w

and yeah... filename was also part of a hint ;)
Good to see the game here! I only think that it is a little "salty" in my region, but at least it has a good discount.
Thiev: Static was related to intro in both base game and DLC (both Firaxis & 2K logo have distorted-like effect) and audio was also taken from there ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xuIn6Wby0w

and yeah... filename was also part of a hint ;)
A good hard riddle. I tried to read the gif frame by frame, I knew it should be a kind of text, I could point a position, but I couldn't decipher that text.
You can keep deliver more good riddles, it's a lot of fun :)

PS. It reminds me Monthly Leaks in popular polish magazine about games, published on their website ;)
Post edited June 14, 2018 by erbello
Yummy
Bump for a fun thread. How about some Hint lovin'?
HereForTheBeer: Bump for a fun thread. How about some Hint lovin'?
Truth. Given how active Linko is I hope he can take over and do it once a week or once every two weeks. Or so.
Long live the epileptic trees!
Been a while since the last hint.
NuffCatnip: Been a while since the last hint.
I'm going to guess No One Lives Forever. :)
"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
Moonbeam: "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
"How appropriate, you fight like a cow!"
Lifthrasil: "How appropriate, you fight like a cow!"
You fight like a Dairy Farmer!
This thread shouldn't have died, though I guess staff are too busy with silly stuff like not losing their jobs.

I don't know of a better place to put "hype" (if it's even worth pointing what I'm going to share out) but elcook posted:

"don’t worry, all is good, and we have a great plan for the future of GOG. We can’t wait for you to see some of the exciting things we have coming very soon."

and

"It is soon, not like soon™ ;)"

and

"We have some intel that many GOG users will be happy about it ;)"

It's possible that it's not a game at all but another feature, though most forum users here - or at least the most vocal ones - tend to cringe at that thought or similar ("we've updated our site with many new features!"), so I'm leaning towards it being a highly-desired game. I don't know if the word "intel" could be a clue or not.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/conclusion_of_the_bfair_price_packageb_program_9b7f5?staff=yes
Post edited February 28, 2019 by tfishell
tfishell: I don't know if the word "intel" could be a clue or not.
Urban dict says me it can be something about Weapon of Mass Destruction.

Sauce:

TOP DEFINITION
Intel
1) A CPU manufactuer that is win/loose on most of their CPUs
2) Short version of Intelligence, which many people lack in our world of reality TV and Oprah
1- Intel just screwed me over, i want my money back!
2- We just got Intel on the WMDs, hope its correct.
Just see the result:

"We have some Weapon of Mass Destruction that many GOG users will be happy about it ;)"
Post edited February 28, 2019 by erbello
"It is soon..."

Near future

"We have some intel..."

Espionage

"...many GOG users will be happy about it ;)"

Revolution

--> Deus Ex: Human Revolution