It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Never forget to treat KB to delicious fried forum thread strips dipped in the tangiest of sauces. :)
Never pee on an electric fence.
Never read one of GameRagers posts with a mouthful of any beverage, libation, or liquid nostrum.

>.<
Never share a drink with two straws with anyone...
^ Never throw something at the user above you after making a baseless assumption about them.
Never tell to somebody, what others are telling behind said somebody's back; especially if they are on supposedly friendly terms, or any sort of relationship.

Never insist. Even if you know what had been and what you saw. Never assume a person is the same person after time passes; even though it isn't that long.

Never act out the goody two shoes. And above all, never turn the other cheek, under any circumstances. Never forget to do damage control and retaliate accordingly.

and NEVER TRY TO HELP OTHERS, especially if they didn't ask for it.
Edit since too tired to fix shit so I'll segway into lazily saving my face with:

Don't ever post if you're one lazy bastard.
Post edited March 04, 2020 by user deleted
Never shout 'the free market will fix itself' at a communist rally.
Never jump off of a building roof on to a bouncy castle...
David9855: Never shout 'the free market will fix itself' at a communist rally.
Stop giving me hilarious ideas that are likely to end in disaster.
Never assume 'no' doesn't mean 'no'.

Never use double or triple negatives.

Never assume two wrongs, or negatives, make a right, or positive. Unless it's about maths.
Never inhale while under water.
Never walk a mile in someone else's shoes (if they are two or more sizes too small).
Never judge a book by its cover... it could accidentally be wearing the wrong jacket the day you see it...
Never forget to post in this thread before retiring for the night or face inescapable insomnia.