It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, one of the most cult games ever made, celebrates its 5th anniversary this week. To make it an occasion worthy of remembrance, we've decided to give you a set of discounts reaching up to 85% on the entire series created by CD PROJEKT RED.

The mentioned above discounts last until 25th May, 1 PM UTC, so take this chance and set off on a journey into the world of the famous monster slayer Geralt of Rivia! Also, stay tuned for a cool article about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt development which we will post on our site tomorrow.
Reever: Does anyone know if this is the cheapest the GOTY Edition ever was?
Aside from other digital shops and local retailers, yes. See this link.

Epic Games Store was the cheapest (5 euros) until they changed the price so the coupon is not valid anymore.
Post edited May 19, 2020 by anx
Kunovski: could be that I'm now a married man with a child and I usually have like 20 minutes of time to play a game a couple of days per week? :D
Well, I'm married with children and fulltime job too... my last play-through of Witcher 3 (GOTY) started in August last year and I finished it a few days ago. I did play other games in between, because for Witcher I need focus and time and leisure to really enjoy it as it deserves it. If I'm too tired or too distracted I have to play something else.

But it's doable :-)
Looks that way.

[url=https://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=978&scp=*AF&dsp=*AF&ord=&flt=iis~1640424747~&opt=*AF]https://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=978&scp=*AF&dsp=*AF&ord=&flt=iis~1640424747~&opt=*AF[/url]

(please gog forum, don't cock that link up)
Pangaea666: Looks that way.

[url=https://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=978&scp=*AF&dsp=*AF&ord=&flt=iis~1640424747~&opt=*AF]https://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=978&scp=*AF&dsp=*AF&ord=&flt=iis~1640424747~&opt=*AF[/url]

(please gog forum, don't cock that link up)
It did, but I got on the page, thanks!

It only lists this latest sale & price though, does it mean it's the best? Can't see any older prices.
Yeah, I think that is how it works. If the highest previously was 70%, it would probably have listed that date. You can try to look it up on isthereanydeal as well. But I think it's a pretty solid conclusion that 70% is the highest rebate we've seen on Witcher 3 so far.
The last major sale had it for 80% with bundle discount if you bought everything else (Witcher 1,2, Adventure Game and Thronebreaker) at the same time. 75% with 3 of the 5.
Pangaea666: Yeah, I think that is how it works. If the highest previously was 70%, it would probably have listed that date. You can try to look it up on isthereanydeal as well. But I think it's a pretty solid conclusion that 70% is the highest rebate we've seen on Witcher 3 so far.
Mortius1: The last major sale had it for 80% with bundle discount if you bought everything else (Witcher 1,2, Adventure Game and Thronebreaker) at the same time. 75% with 3 of the 5.
Ok, thanks guys!
HunchBluntley: Given that actual OCD (as in, not the trivial, self-diagnosed, bullshit kind) means feeling something like "I must turn a light switch on and off exactly 27 times every time I enter my house, or else one of my friends will die in a car crash!", I certainly hope that none of them suffer from it.
Mean.Jim: I'm well aware of what OCD is. There are many other forms of OCD than the one you described, such as obsessive-compulsive personality disorder. OCPD is when someone is obsessed with order, perfection, and a need for control. A relative of mine was diagnosed with an obsessive-compulsive disorder. She didn't have it her whole life, it didn't start until she was about my age. It was mild and controllable at first, but it continued to get worse as she got older and was diagnosed. Every time I see something like that, even though it's a small annoyance, it reminds me of her and since OCD might be genetic, I worry that I may end up that way.
That sucks. At least you're aware of what it is, as well as your possible predisposition (...though in some ways, that makes your earlier comment all the stranger). But lots of people seriously don't understand that being mildly annoyed with a minor discrepancy in an otherwise "perfect" pattern is not the same as having a life-destroying mental illness (which is why I made the lightly salted comment -- I cannot count the number of times I've seen people talk about "their OCD" online in the context of simple completionism or the like. It rankles after awhile to see clinical terms for serious disorders so badly misused).