It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i bought this card and it didnt have the key inside the box.
http: //www.eb ay. co.u k/itm/13 1499210170? _trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
i got everything apart from the game key.
did i get scammed?

any help?

Current contens of the box:
The GPU (doesnt seem damaged)
The Driver CD (minor scratches)
Small leaflet type manual.

can someone tell me how do i get the code? i have contacted the seller already.
i can always return the item but that will be quite the hassle for me :/
Post edited May 05, 2015 by Miles61
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Bought on e-nay, yeah, sounds like the seller kept the code for the game. See what he says about it.
Don't you have to register the graphics card with Nvidia (on their website) to get the game key?
DreamSphinx said he got the GOG code emailed

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/how_to_activate_a_gog_game_on_steam/post1

You could try sending a private message to see how he got it.
cogadh: Don't you have to register the graphics card with Nvidia (on their website) to get the game key?
No.
Miles61: ...
I really hope you didn't get scammed. I bought a card (also 970) from a professional store and couldn't find the code. I emailed them about it and they friendly answered that the paper slip with the code is prone to hide in the folds of the cardboard box the delivery was made in. And that was exactly the case and where I found the slip (luckily I hadn't thrown away the box already).
Post edited May 05, 2015 by toxicTom
I was actually half expecting this to be another "I can't redeem this code on Steam" complaint :-p
jamyskis: I was actually half expecting this to be another "I can't redeem this code on Steam" complaint :-p
The day ain't over yet. :P
tinyE: The day ain't over yet. :P
You kidding? This is Europe. We've got barely two hours left.

You guys have some catching up to do. Literally :-p
jamyskis: You kidding? This is Europe. We've got barely two hours left.

You guys have some catching up to do. Literally :-p
Not even one hour here.
got the code!
thanks for your answers guys,the seller had a spare one!
Now if CDPR could partner with AMD, release TW3 with Mantle and release a pre-game demo......................
Alright, I just got my GTX 960 in the mail and, sure enough, no code. I've heard that they're supposed to email it to you, but that's for Newegg and I did my shopping on Tiger Direct. Should I send them an email about it?